This photo along with her completed LO are for the Teach Someone To Scrapbook Challenge & Contest!(Please Note: Completed LO results located in My Gallery next to this pic)
This is a photo of my youngest daughter from NSBD this past Saturday.
Earlier this year, she had asked me (what every scrapper mom out there) wants to hear...'Mommy, when can I start scrapbooking?' :D
On that note, when NSBD came around...and my daughter took in the big picture of what exactly was going on...and once again said, 'I'd really like to scrapbook Mommy!...Pleeze!'
In that very moment, this Mom sat down and became Teacher & my dear young daughter became the student!
Within that one precious hour, not only seeing what she made with her own 2 litttle hands, but also watching her wide-eyed, excited & tickled with delight...let's just say this Momma's heart couldn't be any bigger or prouder!
Steps & Basic Supplies used for her very 1st time:
- patterned paper (she chose this particular piece from a Me & My Big Ideas Stack that I had just picked up the day before at the Scrapbook Expo, in Del Mar, CA)
- Markers (from her own Crayola collection)
- Doodles (as inspired by one of my Basic Doodling Idea books)
- 12 Circles (punched out for fun & thanks to her big sister)
- glue dots (with moms help, because they are a little tricky)
- photo (she picked this one of herself)
- photo mount tape
- matting (once again from the Me & My Big Ideas Stack)
- metal flower brads
- paper piercer (for the brads & with some help from Mom)