The list on the side says: 1. Periwinkle blue.
My absolute favorite color of all time.
2. Getting a manicure & pedicure.
Total relaxation & a feeling of being a girly-girl.
They are just so cheerful.
4. Starbucks Mocha frappuccino.
Either a tall or grande. It depends on the day I’ve had.
5. Philosophy Amazing Grace fragrance.
Fresh, clean, cotton scent.
6. Black & White photographs.
7. American Idol & House, M.D.
Could Tuesday nights be any better?
8. Handbags & shoes.
They make me one happy girl.
9. Being creative.
My way of releasing built-up energy.
10. Getting a big package in the mail.
The excitement never gets old.
11. Victoria’s Secret jeans.
The perfect fit.
12. Body scrub.
Which = long bath + soft skin.
13. Frozen Margaritas
No salt, please.
14. My new bedroom comforter.
Ralph Lauren Studio blue paisley.
15. Clinique lipstick in Tenderheart.
A make-up staple.
16. John Mayer Continuum CD.
I can listen to it all the way through.
17. Mexican food.
Which always = a margarita.
18. Lounging around in the pool.
A warm summer day & a tan.
19. T-shirt sheets.
Crisp & comfy.
20. A new Scrapbooks Etc. magazine.
I love to get inspired for new layouts.
21. Road trips with friends.
Always fun & I love ‘girl time’.
22. My Kodak Easy Share digital camera.
Taking the perfect picture is so much fun.
23. Driving with the windows down.
It makes me feel free & young.
Accessories make the outfit.
25. Spending time with my family.
( I have to admit this was a scraplift from Scrapbooks Etc.)