1. Cut silver metallic cardstock to fit lunchbox front. Round corners and adhere to lunchbox front. Cut peach cardstock slightly smaller, round corners and adhere to silver cardstock.
2. Hook enough beaded chain lengths together to edge tin front. Glue to tin.
3. Cut letters from pink cardstock. Mat with silver cardstock. Adhere to tin using foam adhesive.
4. Write title words with marker on pink cardstock. Cut into strips, mat with silver cardstock and adhere to tin using foam adhesive.
5. Decorate cover and handle with stickers. Attach locket sticker to handle with a beaded chain length. Add luggage key if desired. Tie with pink ribbon.
6. Cut prongs from brads and glue to tin along sides and at top.