This spoon has been changing for half a year. First I took it from Chris' bachelor kitchen, stained it with alcohol inks, wrapped it with wire and added some micro beads. It stayed in that state for a few months. Meanwhile I managed to get in a charity shop just the right frame for it. It took me a while to decide what I was going to do with the background. At first I just wanted to stick in some patterned paper, but I was tempted to play with all the different mediums that I like collecting but that I'm afraid to use. Then one day I said to myself "it's going to be what it will be" and I covered the original metal plate with white acrylic paint, pages from Chris' old dictionary, embossing paste, Crackle Paint, inks (Distress and alcohol), sprays, guaze, Perfect Pearls, Stickles, dew drops, stamps and those micro beads that I'll be vacumming probably untill Christmas. I wasn't brave enough to paint the frame, maybe one day I'll get there. At last I sat a picture of myself over layered flowers, made a little hook and finally the spoon is hanging in my craft corner.