Casson - Sweet Boy
journaling reads: "Cass, you're a happy baby! You love to be in the middle of things. Now that you're mobile, you are constantly on the move! Happy little drool-monster! 8/07" Tab says 8/07 ~ 9 mos.
I used 100% of the kit :)
1. patterned paper - I used both sides - dot as background and large mat for photo, blue for scallop down side
2. Cardstock- used both-green is background on top of dot paper, white is photo mats (crumpled and inked w/ 3 diff shades of distress inks)
3. Blank Tags- hidden journaling behind large photo, cut for parts of title, cut to teeny tag on lower left photo
4. Brads- on stars and XL photo corner
5. Ribbon- dot/green solid-behind scallop and on lower left photo
6. Ribbon- solid green - on 3rd small photo
7. Wild Card- photo corner
8. 3D Metal Embellie- swirl clip on lower left photo
9. 3D Soft Embellie- chipboard in title, plastic tab on hidden journaling, heart on lower right photo
10. Alphabet- title
In addition to kit items, I used distress inks(peeled paint, weathered wood, blue jeans), MM paint, regular and scallop scissors, pop dots and normal adhesive.