REQUIREMENTS: Journaling was on the LO used for the challenge. I deleted that pictures so I uploaded this one. :)
1. Create a 1- or 2-page LO using the above deck of cards as your inspiration
2. Must use at least 1 photo
3. Must have a visible title
4. Must have visible, handwritten journaling I TRIED TO MAKE THE JOURNALING AS HIDDEN AS POSSIBLE. I THINK I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS AS A CANVAS GIFT LATER. THERE IS MORE JOURNALING UNDER THE PICTURE. YOUR CAN SEE THE RIBBON ON THE LEFT OF THE PICTURE. I TRIED TO BE SUDDLE.
5. Must use chalking technique somewhere on the LO
6. When you upload your LO, please tell in the description how the deck of cards inspired you
I WAS INSPIRED BY THE COLORS AND THE FLOURISH DESIGN. I TRIED TO MAKE MY OWN, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK OUT THAT GREAT. THE BORDER ON THE LEFT WAS HANDCUT. There is a border around the border on the bottom, and part of my journaling was cut off.