I did this little layout as one of my teaching projects for my LSS - for my All About Me class.
I found a picture of a license plate and did a little picnik photo editing to it so that I could create a title. I made a smear of paint on the little painted exhaust fumes, so I had to do a little creative embellishing to hide the goof - hence the flowers with beaded centers.
The little white truck is something that I put together from a piece of clip art. I downloaded it, printed it four or five times, then cut it apart, traced the various pieces onto chipboard, and then traced those onto cardstock. Ran part of it through an embossing folder, inked, and then glued it together. I think it turned out kind of cute.
I did this layout week before last, but I'm just now getting some photos uploaded. I've been suffering from connectivity issues with my wireless provider.