1. Create a 2 page LO. (8x8 minimum)
-- this is an 8x8 2 pager
2. The LO MUST contain at least 2 embellies, one little and one big. The key here is to play with EXTREMES. So, I want to see some teeny elements and some humongo elements. YOUR REALLY BIG ELEMENT CAN NOT BE A PHOTOGRAPH. So, you can use a big photo, but it can't be your big thing (nor can its mat(s)).
-- I used a BIG arrow and a wee little arrow. In addition, I used small letters vs. big letters for the title, just for fun!
3. Your LO MUST contain something digital. It doesn't have to all be digital, but SOMETHING on the LO must be digitally created (again, photos don't count).
-- the wise old owl is from a website called scrapgirls.com He was free!
4. Your theme must be related to the song title in some way.
-- The song title is Such a "Small Thing Makes Such A Big Difference" and my title is "little kid... Big Ideas"
5. Your 2 pages need to be somehow SYMMETRICAL in nature (not totally, but, pick a way or an element that mirrors the one on the opposite page, k?)
-- the visual bulk of each page mirrors each other on the bottom corner. In addition, I have a spiky circle on both sides, as well as half the title on each side.
(I was inspired by Add1cted's "Live Laugh Love" layout. More about that later)