This layout is WAY out of my comfort zone!!! This was a challenge from several friends to scrap something that was really outside the box for each of us. This is a total lift of Heidi Kelley's "I am in the Details". I made most of the embellies on this. The transparency frame was a brush from PSE 7, the title letters were done in Word with a text box so that I could get the white lettering. The pink flowers and stem are a clipart that I found online a long time ago, printed it out, cut it out and colored it with Copic markers. The clock face is a Heidi Swapp stamp, the small and medium butterflies were cut from ppr and the big butterfly was printed on a transparency and cut out. I added Kaiser pearls to the blooms, and bling and stickles to the butterflies. The three embellies (imagine, believe, and dream) are some little word blocks that I've had FOREVER! And...yes I wrote my name and the year on the bottom and it's crooked! Drat! Too late to change it! The journaling you can see behind the transparency is tucked behind the photo and reads:
• I've learned that that loving someone can make me very happy and very sad.
• I've learned that there's nothing sweeter, than holding a baby in your arms as you gently rock them to sleep.
• I've learned that children rarely do what you expect them to do.
• I've learned that my heart belongs to my family.
• I've learned that life goes by too quickly and I must take advantage of every minute I've been given.
• I've learned that crying doesn't solve my problems.
• I've learned that my grandchildren make me happy.
• I've learned that no matter how much I love my children, they are grown and can make a decision without the benefit of my input.
• I've learned that all decisions have consequences, and it's better to think the decision through and acknowledge all possible consequences before putting a plan into action.
• I've learned that my faith has pulled me through many difficult times.
It's really a great challenge to step outside your comfort zone! Thanks so much for stopping by!