1. Create a 1-page LO using: Done
2. At least 1 photo (more is fine) - Done
3. Visible or hidden journaling (handwritten, computer-generated or a combination of both is fine) - The Wrangler tag pulls out and has journaling on the back - this is actually the tag from a pair of jeans we just purchased.
4. A visible title - Unique Style (Vintage Collection)
5. Layered patterned paper - Words, Stripes
6. Sanding or distressing in some way other than inking (you may ink anything you’d like, but you must use at least one other distressing technique)
The layout was created with 3 Distressing Techniques:
1. Cream paper has "BURNED" edges. I used a lighter to create scorch marks on the paper and across the edges. Followed by inking.
2. Blue Paper has Memory Makers Edging tool scrapped across it and also wet then scrapped again to create depth.
3. Photo - Sanded the edges
The Tag for hidden journaling and the Vintage Collection are actually pieces from clothes we recently purchased. I kept them so that I could use them on a scrap page.