This page is for the do yourself justice challenge, (ten) facts about yourself that have gotten you to where you are today.
I did the journaling hidden on that circle on top it reads:
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
Perseverance must finish itís work so that you may be mature and complete,
not lacking anything. ĖJames 1:2-3
1. Loneliness as a teen served to draw me to the Lord and to build a solid friendship with my parents that has carried through my life.
2. Jadenís heart stopped during labor and I had to have an emergency c-section with many complications, I was given peace that passes all understanding to stand firm in the Lord through an unbearable time, my faith in Him was deeper still after watching His mighty hand preserve my baby and myself.
3. Building our dream home was a tiresome year long ordeal while living in a one bedroom apartment with two babies, yet the Lord provided patience and endurance to manage through a trying time and tight space, looking back, I see His hand gently leading me through the valley in which His voice seemed so silent yet He was ever present, teaching and refining.
4. Going for a year undiagnosed with Hypo-Thyroidism was traumatic to say the least, yet through it all I look back and see that He taught me that no matter the circumstances, my life is in His hand, I have learned much over the years of dealing with it, most of all how to surrender my will to His.
5. Another emergency c-section was not something I ever expected, yet at the same time it did not shake me because I knew that my sweet Taye was in the Lordís hands,
6. Pain became a part of daily life after Carter Jís birth. With everything from surgery pain, herniated disks in my back, hives, shingles and irregular periods and chronic pain, I did not understand, I struggled, yet looking back, I see how the Lord was simply using this time of trial in my life to refine, and to draw me even closer in my daily life with Him, teaching me dependence on Him.
7. RSV was never a word I feared, never gave it much thought until Carter J was hospitalized with it, while it completely ripped my heart out to see him struggle for every breath, I also watched the Lord protect and provide, He also built friendships and strengthened our marriage even more through it all.
8. Nebulizers, after hours doctors and ERís have became a part of our lives, I have struggled to understand why my baby must endure this and I know that the Lord has a great work to do in little Carter Jís heart, and in my heart as we daily surrender every breath our baby takes into the Lordís hands.
9. Lack of sleep for almost 7 years has served to build my walk with the Lord as I often spend those dark hours in prayer, I would not have made it through many of the refining moments had I not had time to talk with my Lord.
10. Time alone is something I have always thrived on, however, it is not a part of my life at present, I have learned much about servant-hood and sacrifice because of it! Yes, testing my faith develops perseverance, please Lord, make me mature and complete, not lacking anything!