HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set
HCPC 3481 Add-on Sentiments PreCut Set
HCPC 3480 Brookside Manor PreCut Set
HCPC 3390 Bella Rose Leaves PreCut Set
HCD 712 Bella Rose Die
HCD 723 Garden Romance Die
354810 Classic Scallop Circle Large
354806 Standard Circle Large
K and Company. Archival black ink. Prismacolor pencils. Gems. Cuttlebug. Sewing machine. American Crafts. Bazzill. Stampin' Up. Gems.
1. Card is 6x6 inches. Choose three patterned papers.
2. Stamp the Brookside Manor image on cardstock and cut/emboss with largest, circular Spellbinders die. Color to match the patterned paper. Set aside.
3. Cut a 5.5x5.5" piece from patterned paper for the background. Cut a 2.75x5.25" piece for the vertical section. Cut 2.5" squares for the left and right sides of the card. Ink the edges of all four patterned paper pieces. Mat to coordinating cardstock and machine stitch.
4. Adhere the four patterned paper sections. Cut/emboss with largest, scalloped circle Spellbinders die. Attach to card front. Attach pink trim.. Use foam dots to attach the stamped image.
5. Stamp and cut Posy Patch Flowers on three colors of coordinating cardstock. Assemble in various sizes and attach to upper right of stamped image.
6. Stamp and cut Bella Rose Leaves on green paper. Cut the image apart and fill in floral arrangement. Finish flowers with gems.
7. Cut the fence piece from Garden Romance dies. Attach to lower left.
8. Stamp and cut a butterfly from green cardstock from Garden Romance dies. Attach to the fence.
9. Use Archival black ink to stamp "special day" on white cardstock. Cut a banner shape on the left end and layer on fence.
CARD BASE: Cut a 6x12 inch piece of thick, white cardstock. Score at 6 inches. Attach the card front to the base.