Finally got something done towards the Scraproom Makeover Challenge that happened back in February. Better late than never, right?
To alter these cabinets, I did the following:
1. Spray painted the frames using Krylon Fusion in black
2. Adhered Echo Park paper to the insides of the drawers using Glossy Accents
3. Cut five copies of each letter from the Don Juan Cricut Cartridge then glued the copies together to create a thick, chipboard-like shape
4. Double-embossed the letters to give them a glass-like appearance.
5. Adhered the letters to the front of the drawers using Glossy Accents.
6. Sorted my chipboard and enjoyed!