This was the result of a "one stamp three ways" challenge.
On the left, I used the Army set as well as Army Camo Male Hero, inked them up and "kissed" them on the wire tap stamp to create a texture. Then I stamped them on my cardstock, cut them out, and assembled my "Army Wife" chipboard element.
For the middle card, I used a multicolored ink pad to ink up the Wire Tap stamp all around the edges, leaving a small un-inked area in the middle. I also used the Black-eyed Susan stamp, inked up with two different Cat's Eye chalk ink pads, to look like one flower was peeking out of the opening.
For the card on the right, I stamped the Wire Tap background on twill ribbon. I painted chipboard flowers with acrylic paint, then inked up only the flower section of the Lizabeth stamp with red ink and added texture to the flowers. (The colors didn't show just right on the photo, but it is a red-on-red look).