We went on a safari in Africa and this will be the last page in the album, although I'm nowhere near finishing the rest of the album.
This is for the Core-dinations challenge to use as many embossed patterns on a page as possible, I count 11:
- the rounded diamond pattern on the lighter green cardstock
- the vine on the darker green CS
- the wavy lines on the darker green CS
- the dots on the vertical strip
- I used a seaweed pattern to emboss the CS before I die-cut the flourishes
- there is a flower embossed onto the patterned paper
- 2 horizontal lines embossed onto the background
- 4 different button patterns which I embossed onto cardstock and hand-cut and sewed into my flower centers
All cardstock is core-dinations, mostly Kraft core.