10 Commandments of Swapping
"10 Commandments of Swapping"
1. Thou shalt not take pictures that thou cannot scrap
2. Thou shalt not covet thou layouts, but share them with other swappers
3. Thou shalt not forget to check in on thou swap topics as asked
4. Thou shalt not be a flaker
5. Thou shalt not scraplift without permission
6. Thou shalt show hostesses now special they are with praise and lots of love
7. Thou shall pray when asked to pray
8. Thou shalt not overwhelm thyself with other activities that taketh swap time
9. Thou shalt not forget to give praise for all the fantastic swap items thou receives
10. Thou shalt not ever forget that thou is special and very important in the lives of the fellow swappers and hostesses.
If you are the copyright holder of this poem and it was submitted by one of our users without your consent, please contact us at http://support.scrapbook.com and we will be happy to remove it.