"The Pooch Christmas Pledge"
The Pooch's Pledge
1. Christmas is for humans, and I will not ruin the surprises by opening all their presents.
2. Christmas light bulbs, ornaments, stockings, and tinsel from the Christmas tree are not food.
3. I will not demolish the Christmas tree and drag the string of lights to the backyard through the pet door.
4. I will be tolerant when my owner puts fake antlers and decorations on me.
5. I will not dive into the Christmas tree to get the candy canes (which I used to eat - wrapper and all).
6. I will not eat my Christmas doggie treats until after they're put in my stocking.
7. The bowl underneath the Christmas tree is not a dog dish. I will not drink from it. It will make me sick.
If you are the copyright holder of this poem and it was submitted by one of our users without your consent, please contact us at http://support.scrapbook.com and we will be happy to remove it.