Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Grasscloth Texture - African Daisy

• Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Grasscloth Texture - African Daisy
  • thmb_1

Bazzill Basics - 12 x 12 Cardstock - Grasscloth Texture - African Daisy

Take 6% OFF or 10% OFF Your Order (Code: SPRING)  View Details
Item Discontinued & Out of Stock
Please try related products below.

Use the beautiful African Daisy Grasscloth Texture Cardstock by Bazzill Basics for scrapbooking, tags, cardmaking and more. This textured cardstock is 12" x 12". Colors may vary from screen to screen.  Full Description & Details
Related Products
Projects
Description & Details
Use the beautiful African Daisy Grasscloth Texture Cardstock by Bazzill Basics for scrapbooking, tags, cardmaking and more. This textured cardstock is 12" x 12". Colors may vary from screen to screen.
Category
Themes
Finish
SKU
bb-t3-337
UPC
Videos
Product Reviews
Avg. Rating (4 total)
100% of buyers would recommend
  • Nice, but a little flaw

I was excited to get this paper for my wedding programs. It was the perfect yellow on screen and in person. One thing I wish they would have wrote on the website though is that they print the name of the color along the bottom of it... making the square not 12x12. Im only picky because I needed 4x4 squares... I figured I could get 9 from each piece, of course I did order extra, but it wasnt enough so I'll probably be re-ordering more. I didnt want the word "African Daisy" written on my wedding program. Just know that you will have to cut off about 1/4 inch.

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!   (1 out of 1 found this review helpful.)
    Add a Comment
        Delete

• Verified Buyer

Perfect Wedding Rosettes

We are using this cardstock to make rosettes for my daughter's wedding. It is the perfect size, weight and texture for our project. We are scoring each sheet in 1" marks, fan folding it, and combining two pieces at the edges, and the center with 1.5' - 2" ribbon. They will be suspended with fishing wire so they look like they are float in air. Thank you Scrapbook.com for easy, inexpensive ordering and fast shipment!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• Verified Buyer

12X12cardstock

My pkg was delivered very promptly. One corner of the box and cardstock was bent which I think was from handling by PO. Cut down to 8X8 so no big deal. I love your variety of Bazzillcolors!!

Was this Review Helpful?  Yes  |  No Thank you! Report Review as Inappropriate? Sign In to Report This review has been reported. Thank you!

• Verified Buyer

Bazzill African Daisy

An old favorite I always use

Used in this project: Tractor

You must be signed in to comment. Please click here to sign in.

Questions & Answers
No questions yet. Ask a Question.