This instant Electronic Book (E-Book) carries our 60 day money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the book for any reason, we will refund your money. Learn to create beautiful, stunning albums from world-renowned scrapbooking teacher Jill Davis, the Founder of Scrapbook.com.
Designing layouts takes one skill set. Putting together a cohesive album requires another. In this exclusive e-book, Jill teaches you how to plan and execute albums from start to finish. "There are three album-related themes people are constantly asking me about," said Jill. "First, they want to know how to plan and create an album from start to finish. Second, they want to know how to create wedding-guest books. Third, they want to know how to decorate album covers. In this book, I teach all three...and a whole lot more too."
You'll learn to set-up, organize and execute an album plan. You'll learn unique ways to decorate album covers. And you'll learn how to create beautiful and memorable wedding-guest books and albums. Plus, this book will change the way you think about scrapbooking and it will open your mind to a whole new realm of creative possibilities.
From Andrea Steed (Co-founder of Scrapjazz.com): This E-Book contains:
"I’ve been scrapbooking for years. I’ve bought tons of supplies, used all the tools, and tried all the techniques. I even work in the industry teaching other people how to scrapbook. Needless to say, I was more than a little surprised that an e-book about planning and designing albums and their covers could have such a drastic effect on the way I scrapbook and give me a renewed passion and excitement for creating…
Inspiring? Absolutely, but she’s practical too. In this e-book Jill addresses how to choose album themes that are right for you, the steps towards organizing and planning an album, and offers tips and ideas for designing album covers that are theme-centered and artistically enticing.
This book will leave you inspired and motivated to tell the stories you’re meant to tell in a fabulous way!”
~ Andrea Steed (Co-Founder, Scrapjazz.com)
- Album planning worksheets (Special Insert: Printable Album Planner)
- Tips for creating and executing a master plan for your albums
- Theme and format ideas for albums
- How to use color effectively in your albums
- Tips and Techniques for altering, decorating and designing your album covers
- How to make your album shout “pick me up”
- How to create a wedding guest book (with tips and guest book ideas)
- Links to over 150 exclusive album project ideas and album covers (w/ high resolution photos)
- Advantages and disadvantages to each album type including post-bound, 3-ring, spiral, strap/hinge, sewn, stapled spine, accordion, etc.
- Alternative album showcase with innovative new album ideas including a box album, acrylic album, accordion album, envelope album, fold-out album, keychain album, peek-a-boo album, matchbook album and over a DOZEN MORE!
- Over 100 pages of education and inspiration
- Unprecedented ground-breaking techniques and ideas
- Why and how to use Mod Podge to decorate your albums
- MUCH MUCH MORE!
Remember, too, we're so sure that you'll love the book that this e-book carries our 100% money-back guarantee! Order it, download it, use it
. If you don't like it or are unhappy for any reason, tell us within 60 days that you've deleted it from your computer and haven't printed any copies (or have destroyed the copy you made), and we'll refund your money
, no questions asked. Keep the inspiration you've received as a gift of appreciation for trying the book. It's 100% RISK FREE! Step 1:
Order " A Scrapbooker's Guide: Scrapbook Planning and Cover Designs" from Scrapbook.com. Step 2:
Click on the download button after checkout, unzip the Win Zip file and your E-Book is INSTANTLY delivered to your computer.Step 3:
Save " A Scrapbooker's Guide: Scrapbook Planning and Cover Designs" to your hard drive and/or print it out. Step 4:
Let the creativity and inspiration flow! If you have any questions or problems you can e-mail us at email@example.com You'll need to use the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print this file once purchased.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat on your computer, click here to download a FREE copy of Adobe Acrobat.