You can use Microsoft WordArt to create a graphic image of text that you can mirror by using the Rotate Or Flip command. Then PRINT on the back of patterned or regular paper to cut out. This keeps your letters facing correctly and your trace lines hidden.
To create mirrored text with WordArt, follow these steps:
1. On the Drawing toolbar, click Insert WordArt.
2. In the WordArt Gallery, select the WordArt style that is closest to the effect that you want to use, and then click OK.
3. In the Edit WordArt Text dialog box, type the text that you want.
4. Click OK.
5. Use the tools on the Drawing and WordArt toolbars to format the text the way that you want.
6. On the Drawing toolbar, click Draw, point to Rotate Or Flip, and then click Flip Horizontal.
You will see a mirror image of your text.
PRINT & TRIM