- I sliced thru the protector and the layout (placed cardbaord inside to prevent going thru the other side of the protector).
- I added adhesive to the front of the blank page
- I slid the blank page thru the slit in the protector/LO and pressed down to adhere.
Not sure that's the proper way to do it, but now the flip is attached to the back of the LO. It worked for me.
TO MAKE THE ACTUAL BOOK, you can...
- Cut the pages slightly bigger than the photos, score/fold the top and secure with brads/adhesive
- cut the paper twice the length of the finished page, fold in half so it is the actual desired size. this should form a V (like a card). glue multiple "V" together(back of one card to the front of another, like this VVVVV. When they are all together, it will form a book.