You can spread kindness with your creativity through our Cards for Kindness initiative!
Here's how it works:
- You send your handmade cards (blank inside - with no personal message) to Scrapbook.com.
- We organize and distribute the cards to hospitals, crisis centers, cancer foundations, retirement homes, and other organizations.
- The cards are used by nurses, staff members, counselors, and volunteers, who add handwritten messages of encouragement and love and give them to patients, children, and other people in need.
Many of these cards will become cherished treasures that will be kept and preserved for years to come.
Themes We Are Currently in Need of:
- Thinking of You
- Happy Hello
- Blank/No Sentiment
The following cards are less-needed. Please consider sending us card themes we are currently in need of.
- Thank You
- Mother's Day/Father's Day
- Get Well Soon
Recommended Card Size:
- A2 cards with envelopes (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")
Minimum Number of Cards:
- 10 cards per box shipped to Scrapbook.comPlease Note:- Please consider donating cards in the themes listed above. These are the themes that our partnering organizations are in the most need of.- We do not accept store bought cards, commercially produced cards, or previously-used cards.- Though appreciated, we do not accept cash or check donations of any kind.- At this time, we are only accepting donations of handmade cards. Please do not send us handmade masks, albums, bags, or other projects.Cards may have stamped sentiments inside but we respectfully request no handwritten messages inside the cards so that they may be filled out by our partner organizations.
We require a minimum of 10 cards per submission in order to streamline the processing and distribution - but you can include cards from any of the approved themes listed above.
Make sure to fill out the form and include it with your shipment of cards to Scrapbook.com.
Thank you so much for your creativity, kindness, and generosity! You can learn more about Cards for Kindness here.
Tips For Donating Your Cards
- Make sure all the cards are facing the same way with their coordinating envelopes
- While you can certainly rubberband your stack of cards together, we ask that you don't individually wrap cards or place them in clear plastic sleeves
- Top choices for mailing your cards are small cardboard boxes, bubble mailers, or manila mailing envelopes
- We are huge fans of glitter, ribbons, and confetti but ask that you don't include them in your Cards for Kindness packages
- Wrap your cards in tissue paper or bubble wrap to protect your cards in the mailing and receiving process
- Don't forget to include your completed submission form so that we can keep track of card donations and contact you to confirm receipt of your cards