In this episode of Life Handmade, Paige Evans stops by to talk about her humble beginnings in the creative industry all the way to today as a successful designer for Pink Paislee. Learn about the surprising inspiration she finds in her older layouts and projects, and the reason why you should always hold onto your old supplies. Discover the happiness and inspiration found in her newest collection, Bloom Street, and the one crafting supply she simply can’t live without.
Resources and Links:
- Scrapbook.com: Store and Community for Crafters
- Paige's Website
- Paige Evans Products
- Pink Paislee Products
- Bloom Street Collection
- Big Picture Classes
- Scrapbook & Cards Today
- Paige Evans at the Silhouette Design Store
- Page by Paige on Etsy
- Scrapbook.com Patterned Paper
- Podcast Music by Mindy Gledhill "Pocket Full of Poetry"
- Podcast Cover Art Projects by Flora Farkas
You can find every episode of Life Handmade here!