Take an EXTRA 5% OFF Your Order! Use Code: EXTRA52020

what are you working on this week or weekend ?

Please sign in to view the rest of the posts in this topic.
  • Anda11
    I do not see this here
  • Pierced_scrapper
    Looks nice!

However, if I use this on my phone, I have to use desktop view to reply.
  • Gluemore Girl
    Welcome back ladies! I got my scrap room cleaned up and plan to have 2 of my besties over tonight although that my change as I just found out DH is not going out and DS is coming home for the night.... we'll see. Either way it's nice to have the room clean and ready to go. Still need to get at the closet though 
  • Anda11
    it does look    nice i HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER HON
  • Anda11
    THAT IS GREAT THAT YOUR ROOM IS CLEAN & THAT YOU ARE HAVING 2 OF YOUR BESTIES TO SCRAP. IT IS NICE THAT YOUR SON IS COMING OVER
  • Anda11
    I AM KINDA EXCITED RECENTLY ON ANOTHER BOARD SOME MENTIONED ECHO PARK  TEEN SPIRIT I HAVE MANY OF THE BOY PAPERS BUT Ni DID NOT LIKE THEIR GIRL PAPERS BUT THIS ONE HAS CABOODLES & IS CUTE. ANG HAD A CABOODLE (STILL HAS IT).
  • Anda11
    i GOT OUT THE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE AGAIN
  • Anda11
    just checking in again today
  • Gluemore Girl
    I scrapped with my friends on Saturday night. I got one LO done and finished up another. Spent last night sorting LO's and filling albums.
  • Anda11
    that is great hon
  • Pierced_scrapper
    Feeling much better... 100%! I was dogsitting this weekend and I put what my aunt paid me into my Happiness Box. My Happiness Box is filling nicely and I can't wait to open it on 1-1.

How is everyone else?
  • Anda11
    that is great hon. that is nice you weree dog sitting & you put tjhe money in you happiness box
  • Anda11
    I have my strawberry shortcake out again
  • Anda11
    I am checking in again today
  • Pierced_scrapper
    Mom is being annoying about money again. I'm thinking of consolidating and saving to move out of state. I know how to budget now and I just want breathing room.

I want to go to Hobby Lobby at some point.
  • Anda11
    I am deeply sorry to hear she is doing this again      :(I do hope that you are able tto move out of state soon.  I am working on my niece heritage page again
  • Anda11
    my teen spirit arrived today BOth of them are adorable ":)
  • Anda11
    checking in again today I am working on my neice again
  • Anda11
    checking in again dear friends :)I am going to work on my neice again
  • Anda11
    I was just inking eeverything :))
  • Gluemore Girl
    Good Morning! Had a busy week and ended with a busy Friday but all good stuff. Last night I had a with a crop night with friends. I brought some crocheting with me to finish up a row and then I scrapped 5 pages for DS's college swim years. I have some embellishing to do still on most of them. 

• Pierced_scrapper
    Linda, I have a goal of a year. New York or Baltimore, stay for a year or two, then try Canada again. I'm really debating consolodating the two debts without telling mom. There is an app called Tally that will consolidate into a lower interest rate while combining the two. I think that would help me get out of debt faster.

After the library today I am going to a classical music block party in the city. It's free and it's my favourite radio station! I'm so excited and can't wait to snap photos.
  • Anda11
    THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL GLAD THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO SCRAP WITH FRIENDS 5 PAGES IS ALOT
  • Anda11
    THAT SOUNDS GREAT :)  i THINK THAT YOU DOING THE APP WIL BE GREAT IT SOUNDS FUN VFOR YOUR BLOCK PARTY i AMM GLAD IT IS FREE & YOUR FAV STATION
  • Pierced_scrapper
    The block party was fun! Took tons of photos, met a few of the radio hosts and got a picture with one, the jazz host. I printed out the photo with Ms. Blue for my Happiness Box.

Mom started last night... she doesn't want me to go out anymore because her goal is for me to move to Philadelphia. She was drinking; I don't believe her, think it was the bottle and I have my own goals. I am in charge of my life; she is in charge of her life. I'm going to accomplish my own goals, but again, I think it was the bottle.
  • Anda11
    I am glad you had fun at your block party & that you took pics for your happiness box I am sorry your mom is saying things again  did you tell  her that your thing was free ?
  • Anda11
    I finished my neice My dd is at work today so I have to wait till tomorrow
  • Anda11
    I gave  up my hertitage challenge when Dave died I just felt like it I am going to take it back now ;0 ;0
  • Anda11
    url]
  • Anda11
    I tried to post the lo
  • Anda11
    I left a question on the help thread I can't seem to find my friends & private messages
  • Pierced_scrapper
    Yes. She seems to get angry when she drinks, so it doesn't matter. I work two jobs, I'll be freelancing, I deserve to have some fun while I'm paying off debt. I know I have to ;pay it off and I am not overspending. I still do some paid events, but they aren't extravagant. 

Linda, I'm sorry you gave up the heritage challenge. I hope you can bet back to it at some point.
  • Anda11
    I am so sorry that she gets angry when she  drinks you have 2 jobs you work so hard so I hope she does not drink much.  I am taking the challenge back next month :)I am working on a page about bowling where he wrote  a sweet note about I got that award. I can't get this  neice page tro post
  • Anda11
    I found  page  prot..that had pics & long journaling says the best summe of my life  I found the perfect papers from echo parekso I have that out
  • Anda11
    i finished it :) 
  • Anda11
    I just posted the cute note on my bowling award
  • Anda11
    just checking in again today
  • Pierced_scrapper
    I'm going to the Juggalo Promo on 25 October, ticket is $5. I don't care what she has to say. I still should enjoy. I can still enjoy cheaply.

Today was a weird day. I'm friendly with everyone and although I have had tough experiences, I try not to let my experiences make me bitter or jaded. I've learned and I trust my intuition more, but I find no harm in saying good morning. Well, well, well, I started talking to this guy after some bizareness last week ("the bar wouldn't serve me because I was sweaty. They thought I was on drugs, but I would have to be doing X,Y,Z"). He has savage written above his right eye, and a filled in tear drop under his right eye, fearless tatted on his neck.

Don't get me wrong, I love Wraith and I would get another one, however, I think keeping them in areas where they can be concealed for professional purposes, but shown off for fun (if you want to) is the best. I try not to judge, but when you have "savage" written on your forehead and a gang symbol under your eye, I would be cautious of such a person. I asked him what he did and he does work. Anyway, he asked me if I drank alcohol, I said no, and he said he wanted to ask me out. I made the mistake of giving him my number, he was way too forward and breaking boundaries. Yep, I guess "savage" works and I blocked him. The vibe was weird and I'm listening to my inner voice: KEEP AWAY.

I was chatting with some full-time and library co-workers about this and they all said, "Jess, you did the right thing. No one in their right mind would go out with someone with "savage" written on their head and visible gang symbols." We all laughed about it, though, because there is some humour in this. I'm grateful for their ears and shoulders, and for the humour that could be found.

• Anda11
    this is funny :)  I am so glad you are going to go out another night it is very cheap you deserve it you a re a wonderful person ::)
  • Anda11
    I am checking in again today
  • Pierced_scrapper
    Next week is my last counseling session with the LGBTQIA group and I'm going to miss my counselor. I'm thinking of making a special scrapbook page for the Happiness Box about my progress and how I grew.

I have to find what's next. I know I don't want to go weekly, as I don't think I need weekly, maybe biweekly or monthly. I will need it during the sixth anniversary of that event. I'm thinking of doing something online.

Hope all is well.
  • Anda11
    i am sorry that you are going to have your last session soon maybe you will think about how long you will want
  • Pierced_scrapper
    I am hoping to find something online, on an as needed basis. Sometimes I think it's nice to have someone to talk to and sometimes I wonder if I could just lean in on friends. Then again, a counselor might help me with goals and learning how to deal with mom. She is all talk and I am seeing that through therapy.
  • Anda11
    that sounds great to do it online I amm sorry that you have to deal with your mom
  • Anda11
    my brain was telling me that I had the 50th wedding anniversary stuff & pic of when they younger I found all the pics & [papers my grandma married married my grandpa even though he was poor he was extremely handsome & had the best horse & carriage i i AM WORKING ON THAT
  • Pierced_scrapper
    Thanks, Linda. She's all talk. I'm learning this.

That sounds like a lovely project! Cooking and cleaning today, but hope to scrapbook a little.
  • Anda11
    i am glad that you realize that she is all talk I am still working on that page ::) I hope that you can scrapbook a littlle I have been feeling bad for a couple days & was in bed lots of the day. but my daughter is off today & tomorrow so she is taking me somewhere but I am not sure where
  • Pierced_scrapper
    I have learned that being all talk is part of alcoholism and narcissism.

I hope that you feel better and that you have a great time with your daughter tomorrow!

I cleaned and cooked all day... I think I'll scrap later.
  • Anda11
    at least you know it . I hope you don't get tired from cleaning & cooking so I hope you can scrap thank you I am not sure where to go
  • Anda11
    I have decided to go to the last lss we have but they are closed sun mon so ang is off on weds I am kinda excited we are still going some where tomorrow to eat maybe
Please sign in to view the rest of the posts in this topic.