We are aware of many of the issues and complaints and we are working our way through lots of things. Some of the issues have already been fixed and others are in the process of being fixed - and we're still watching and finding new issues too.
We thought it would be a good idea to get all of the continuing issues or problems posted into one thread. There will be questions we can't answer (or don't have answers for yet) and we know that it can be frustrating and disruptive to move to a new platform, but we are working on things and would appreciate you letting us know if you see additional problems.
Here are a few things that we are aware of and are actively working on fixes for:
NOTE: We are updating the explanations in the parenthesis as we go...
- Weird characters getting inserted into posts like "ÃÃÂ¢" (Fixed)
- Topics refreshing mid-post, deleting your message before you post it (Fixed. Still having this issue? Please let us know!)
- Some users getting a "Blocked" message sporadically when posting (Fixed. Still having issues? Please let us know!)
- Not getting notifications via email or on the site for posts you are following or DMs
- Concerns about DMs being limited to one person (Brainstorming this issue and possible solutions)
- Concerns with only Papercrafting topics showing up on the front page of Conversations. (Fixed - challenges and swaps now show... If you are interested in tracking/following a post from "Other" you can add it to your "Fvorite Topics" list)
- Problems with favoriting posts and confusion around favoriting topics (Fixed and enhanced!)
- Concerns about navigation in general (Fixed. Much improved and enhanced on phone and desktop views)
Please feel free to let us know of continued problems, bugs or issues you are seeing on the new platform. As always, please keep it civil and positive. We appreciate your understanding and patience!
- The Scrapbook.com Team