Take an EXTRA 12% OFF Your Order! Use Code: FEB2020

HELP!!! Stampin Up Vs. Catherine Pooler Inks

• KNRider09
    I am in search of the best ink pads out there. SO I have narrowed my search to stampin up ink pads or catherine pooler. has anyone used both that can compare? I have used stampin up ink pads with the demonstrator I go to and the are always juicy and she says they last a long time. But my youtube card mentors I follow love catherine pooler. pros cons? thoughts? any input would be appreciated!
  • Kamananui
    I have used both, and while I like the SU brand, I absolutely love the CP inks. I'm not a brand ambassador, I don't get paid to endorse the CP brand, I just adore their product. The inks are so versatile and the stamp pads are a very soft foam pad making it easy to get a precise, crisp image the very first time. That said, because they are a soft foam pad, they do dry out much more quickly than SU. For that reason I recommend buying the reinker at the same time as the ink pad. The ink colors are just beautiful and they are all coordinated to work together making stamping a breeze. Give them a try!