Feb '20 Lisn2cats
Participating - or just following - some of the challenges here in the Forum is a great way to get started. I also find some of the following prompts my creativity -
- Use only my favorite (or hated) color(s)
- Pick a color from the photo as the accent color
- Stare at my favorite paintings/artwork and see what happens
- Looking at building/architecture (online or real life) - I like how windows are placed, gate and fences, city building use concrete blocks in different patters, etc.
- Think of kids' blocks and build the page with just squares (make a pyramid, a big square with smaller squares, etc.). You can go from there - change it up to circles, rectangles etc.
- Google simple scrapbook layouts and look at all the images