A Note From Scrapbook.com | Read Here.

Introducing the Scrapbook.com Podcast: Life Handmade

• Scrapbook.com
    We're so excited to announce the launch of the Scrapbook.com Podcast called "Life Handmade"!

You can see all of the released episodes here.
    And you can subscribe on your favorite app (iPhone or android) here.

We're just getting started, but we already have interviews with Heidi Swapp, Paige Evans, Jen Hadfield, Layle Koncar, Vicki Boutin and a Creativation Overview episode as well.

We have so many fun guests and topics to cover in the coming weeks and months and we hope you'll subscribe and take this journey with us. If you like what you hear, we'd love it if you left a review on Apple Podcasts too.

Also, if you have ideas for guests or for topics/questions you'd like us to cover in coming episodes, please let us know in the comments below! Thank you so much!

- The Scrapbook.com Team

• Jen E
    Excited to listen!!
  • ScrapNess
    I've been listening and it is a great podcast! it's very well done and just fun to hear about other crafters
  • WeekendCraftaholic
    Highly recommend these, loved every episode so far...eagerly waiting for more
  • Debra*
    I have listened to all of them a couple of times. Love them. Finally something that is informative, inspiring, relaxing and just makes me feel really happy. Sounds silly but at this time, when the world is a little crazy, it's nice to switch off and find your happy place. My only complaint is I wish there was less gap between them. More please!
  • LauraWil5080
    Thanks!)