A Note From Scrapbook.com | Read Here.

I know what my NSD Challenge will be

• Ppilgrim
    It's going to be a cumulative challenge, which will run for several days. Each day's challenge will build on the "product" of the previous day's challenge and, if you stick it out to the end of the week, you'll be eligible for a prize draw.

Sound like a lot of work? It won't be if you participate in the mini challenges that scrapbook.com are hosting this spring. Yes, that IS a big fat hint.
  • Dawna.s Place
    Peggy since this is successive, do we need to do sbc's mini challenges to be ready for your NSD challenge? Their first is in process now but I think their's will be separate challenges. When is NSD?
  • Lorilei1971
    Yeah, what she said. Also, when is NSD? Also, also, is this some special craft day/week right now?
  • KVRLVN
    NSD is always the first Saturday in May. This year it will be on May 2. For once in 6 years I will NOT be working. Yea!

Kelly
  • Ppilgrim
    Dawna:

You don't have to do the mini challenges, but you'll be ahead of the game if you do. S'all I'm sayin' for now.

I probably won't be able to participate in NSD on the actual day, as I suspect that will be the day we celebrate my great-nephew's birthday. No problem, I can work around it.
  • Dawna.s Place
    Humm...okayyyyyy...its still early. I may need more coffee to figure this out. lol
  • Dawna.s Place
    @lorilei1971 It is National Crafting Month, this month. Not tied to a day, just encouraging crafting the whole month! Yay!
  • Ppilgrim
    OK, here's the thing: if you make a large piece of patterned paper for the current mini challenge and put it aside until NSD, you will have the project for Day One of my NSD challenge already completed.
  • Lisn2cats
    oooh I feel inspired to hurry and do that mini challenge!!!!
  • Lorilei1971
    Awww, bummer. I used mine. I'll have to do another
  • Ppilgrim
    It's great that you used yours! As for making another, well, that's just an excuse to have some more crafty fun.