An Update from Scrapbook.com | Read Here

Mixed Media Paper 12 x 12

• Scrapmomof4
    What kind of paper do you use? Where do you buy it? I tried ordering Vicki Boutin 140 lb. plain paper directly from American Crafts, I accidently ordered the preprinted paper it was 20.00 plus 9.00 S&H. I was so disappointed when it arrived today. They are sold out on here this my #1 first choice online supply place.
  • Lisn2cats
    I found this paper on Amazon and LOVE it. It's heavy but not super-bulky so if you're not doing too much wet on wet mixed media, you can skip the gesso (I do gesso if doing lots of layering of paints and such). Though it seems expensive at first, it works out for me. You can either do large pieces to use for diecutting later or cut down to 12 x 12 and save the 6 x 12 piece for something else. I think I paid, like $28 for the package but shipping was free.
    Blank White Cardstock 12” x 18” Inches | Heavyweight 100lb Cover (270 gsm) | 50 Sheets Per Pack by https://www.amazon.com/stores/S+Superfine+Printing/page/C8A469AF-A139-4A9C-A322-F3F5DE8A5459?ref_=ast_bln
  • Scrapmomof4
    I found the Vicki Boutin paper it was a little bit pricy and had t pay S&H from a house decorating store.
    I also bought this one Pacon PAC4843 Art1st Mixed Media Art Paper, 12" x 18", White, 60 Sheets