UPDATE (9/17): This swap is full and sign-ups are closed.
UPDATE (9/13): We have one spot left, if you wish to join, please DM me no later than 9/20, after which sign-ups will be closed!
With fall just around the corner, I can hardly believe its holiday crafting time already! Last year was the first time I hosted this swap. We had a wonderful turn out and a great time was had by all! You are cordially invited to join in this years Secret Santa Swap for the 2020 Holiday Season! Please have a look at the swap details and let me know if you are "In" and if you prefer a "USA" partner, an "International" partner, or "Either."
1. The swap will officially open on 10/1/2020 and run through the year end.
2. You must be an active SB.com member with significant gallery postings to enter this swap. If you have any questions about this prerequisite, please DM me.
3. This swap requires one modest handmade item (i.e., a tag, altered tin, set of note cards) and a purchasing budget of $40.00. You may do more if you wish, but please be aware that it is not a requirement of the swap and not everyone can do more.
4. I will assign your secret pal on October 1st. Remember this is a "secret swap," so DO NOT share who your partner is!
5. Once you tell me your "In," I will DM you a survey. Please complete it and return to me no later than the end of September.
7. When I assign your pal, I will DM you their survey. The survey has details about your pals life, likes, dislikes and gift preferences.
6. All participants should update their SB wish list with any crafting items you would be interested in getting from your pal. If you have an Amazon wish list, please indicate that on your survey. It is not a requirement to exclusively purchase crafting items for this swap, please shop from your pals wish list as indicated on their survey.
7. Deadlines: All gifts are to be photographed, individually wrapped for display under the tree, and mailed to your pal no later than 12/7 for domestic shipments or 11/17 for international.
8. Recipients PLEASE post a link to your gallery picture of the wrapped gifts you received. Let the guessing games begin!
9. Senders PLEASE post a link to the gallery picture of what you sent your pal AFTER they are opened Christmas Day.
10. DO NOT open ANY gifts early and no peeking! All gifts are to be opened on Christmas Eve or Christmas day, according to your family's gift opening traditions.
11. Please join in the chat at least once a week or more often, if possible. The chat is a wonderful part of this swap and it is a fun way for you to get to know each other better, so PLEASE feel free to join in!
12. Please spread some holiday cheer by commenting on gallery links.
12. Be kind, courteous, and respectful to others.
1. Dawna (aka Dawna.s Place) Hostess
2. Kristine (aka Krizzy05) USA
3. Carri (aka Caletts) USA
4. Darlene (aka Star77) USA
5. Linda (aka Boricuapr) USA
6. Lis (Lisn2cats) USA/Canada
7. Gerry (Geraldine Ross) USA
8. Debbie (aka DKravec) USA
9. Caroline (aka Bishsticks) USA
10. Jess (aka Jess E) USA
11. Tammi (aka Scrappy_day) USA
12. Suzanne (aka Sroseberry) USA
13. Laura (aka LauralsAttic) USA
14. Debbie (aka 0612) USA
15. Lori (aka Lorilei1971) USA
16. Kim (aka 2BuzyScrapper) USA
17. Robin (aka RobandTim2)
18. Keri (aka Msdixon) USA
19. Lorna (aka Lorna Lee) USA
20. Lisa Kaye (aka Kaye222) USA
Legend: Survey Sent: Survey Received: Gifts Shipped : Gifts Received:
Above all else, please join in and have fun!!!