FREE Standard Shipping on Orders $69+ with code: FREESHIPPING

Secret Santa Swap (Oct-Dec 2020)

Please sign in to view the rest of the posts in this topic.
  • Dawna.s Place
    Hi Debbie! You can certainly count on a lot of yammering on this thread! lol Hope your having a good day. bbl
  • DKravec
    I'm in. USA please. Looking forward to yammering with everyone.
  • Dawna.s Place
    Welcome everyone, I'm so tickled to see you all join in again along with some new faces!
    Your welcome Carri. We'll have to think of something special to honor Donna's memory this holiday. I'm sure she's with us in spirit!
    Lis I'm so glad you're joining us! Have I got your name correct? I adore your cat layouts, they are so darling. I have a 3 month old orange tabby named Sparky, he's just like having a toddler around the house. Can't take my eye's off him for a minute! Little mischief maker! lol
    Linda do you have a preference for USA, Int'l or either?
    Darlene and Gerry so glad to hear you had fun last year!
  • Geraldine Ross
    Hi Dawna I am in had so much fun with Secret Santa last year. USA please.
  • Lisn2cats
    I'm in - US or Canada please
  • Star77
    I'm in again love this swap USA, please!

• Caletts
    Of course I'm in again. USA please. Last year far exceeded my expectations on the fun meter. I enjoyed creating and gifting as much as getting. Donna (Bonprof) was my secret Santa last year; I'm still using the goodies she sent. Thank you for hosting again Dawna.

Carri
  • Dawna.s Place
    Welcome Krissy! So happy to have you join in again, you're so right, we really had a great time last year!
  • Kristine W
    Dawna, I'm so happy to see you hosting this again! It was so much fun last year! I'm in and would prefer a US partner, please.
  • Dawna.s Place

UPDATE: (12/5) The Shipping Deadline is this Monday, Dec 7th! If you need more time, please message me! Thank you!

UPDATE (11/20): Shipping label instructions: When you prepare your package for shipment, please do not include your name on the return label, just your return address. This way your pal isn't going to know who you are, unless they peek at the list. PLEASE NO PEEKING! Thank you!

UPDATE (11/15): Shipping window is now open! Last day to ship is 12/7! PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD THAT YOU HAVE SHIPPED IF YOU ARE SENDING YOUR PACKAGE OUT BEFORE DEC 1ST. INSTEAD, PLEASE DM ME THAT YOU ARE POSTAL. Thank you!

UPDATE (9/17): This swap is full and sign-ups are closed.

UPDATE (9/13): We have one spot left, if you wish to join, please DM me no later than 9/20, after which sign-ups will be closed!

Hello Crafters!

With fall just around the corner, I can hardly believe its holiday crafting time already! Last year was the first time I hosted this swap. We had a wonderful turn out and a great time was had by all! You are cordially invited to join in this years Secret Santa Swap for the 2020 Holiday Season! Please have a look at the swap details and let me know if you are "In" and if you prefer a "USA" partner, an "International" partner, or "Either."

Swap Details:

1. The swap will officially open on 10/1/2020 and run through the year end.

2. You must be an active SB.com member with significant gallery postings to enter this swap. If you have any questions about this prerequisite, please DM me.

3. This swap requires one modest handmade item (i.e., a tag, altered tin, set of note cards) and a purchasing budget of $40.00. You may do more if you wish, but please be aware that it is not a requirement of the swap and not everyone can do more.

4. I will assign your secret pal on October 1st. Remember this is a "secret swap," so DO NOT share who your partner is!

5. Once you tell me your "In," I will DM you a survey. Please complete it and return to me no later than the end of September.

7. When I assign your pal, I will DM you their survey. The survey has details about your pals life, likes, dislikes and gift preferences.

6. All participants should update their SB wish list with any crafting items you would be interested in getting from your pal. If you have an Amazon wish list, please indicate that on your survey. It is not a requirement to exclusively purchase crafting items for this swap, please shop from your pals wish list as indicated on their survey.

7. Deadlines: All gifts are to be photographed, individually wrapped for display under the tree, and mailed to your pal no later than 12/7 for domestic shipments or 11/17 for international.

8. Recipients PLEASE post a link to your gallery picture of the wrapped gifts you received. Let the guessing games begin!

9. Senders PLEASE post a link to the gallery picture of what you sent your pal AFTER they are opened Christmas Day.

10. DO NOT open ANY gifts early and no peeking! All gifts are to be opened on Christmas Eve or Christmas day, according to your family's gift opening traditions.

11. Please join in the chat at least once a week or more often, if possible. The chat is a wonderful part of this swap and it is a fun way for you to get to know each other better, so PLEASE feel free to join in!

12. Please spread some holiday cheer by commenting on gallery links.

12. Be kind, courteous, and respectful to others.

Participants:

1. Dawna (aka Dawna.s Place) Hostess email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

2. Kristine (aka Krizzy05) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

3. Carri (aka Caletts) USA email emoji smiley emoji : santa emoji mailbox emoji

4. Darlene (aka Star77) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji

5. Linda (aka Boricuapr) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

6. Lis (Lisn2cats) USA/Canada email emoji smiley emoji mailbox emoji santa emoji

7. Gerry (Geraldine Ross) USA email emoji smiley emoji mailbox emoji santa emoji

8. Debbie (aka DKravec) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

9. Caroline (aka Bishsticks) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

10. Jess (aka Jess E) USA email emoji smiley emoji mailbox emoji santa emoji

11. Tammi (aka Scrappy_day) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

12. Suzanne (aka Sroseberry) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

13. Laura (aka LauralsAttic) USA email emoji smiley emoji mailbox emoji santa emoji

14. Debbie (aka 0612) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

15. Lori (aka Lorilei1971) USA email emoji smiley emoji mailbox emoji santa emoji

16. Kim (aka 2BuzyScrapper) USA email emoji smiley emoji mailbox emoji santa emoji

17. Robin (aka RobandTim2) email emoji smiley emoji mailbox emoji santa emoji

18. Keri (aka Msdixon) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

19. Lorna (aka Lorna Lee) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

20. Lisa Kaye (aka Kaye222) USA email emoji smiley emoji santa emoji mailbox emoji

Legend: Survey Sent: email emoji Survey Received: smiley emoji Gifts Shipped santa emoji Gifts Received: mailbox emoji

Above all else, please join in and have fun!!!

Please sign in to view the rest of the posts in this topic.