FREE Standard Shipping on Orders $69+ with code: FREESHIPPING

Card makers please view! Love for Lexie

• Jojo Noons
    Hello Ladies!
    I'm asking a favor of you all. A special girl is deserving of some holiday cheer in the form of cards made by you.
    Lexi has brain cancer. She's been fighting this battle for a couple of years. Recently she had been in remission, but sadly the tumor returned with a vengeance. Nov. 18th family posted Lexi had made it out of surgery and doing well.
    The family is now asking for her "fans" to send her Christmas cheer in the form of a card. I thought what would be better than to receive the best cards made by the wonderful women on this site.
    Below is the post which appeared on their Facebook page... Love for Lexi. There you can read about Lexi's story. Please consider, your wonderful talents will light up this young lady's spirit! Thank you!

Lexi ❤ is doing really well and slowly recovering from her surgery...still using it as an excuse to not take the dog out to potty 🤣 she's really thriving though and we couldn't be happier.
    A dear friend, Jackie, reached out and suggested that we open the mailbox up for Christmas cards for Lexi ❤ I love the idea. If anyone would like to send a card to Lexi:

Love for Lexi ❤
    106 Washington St
    Penacook NH 03303

It would be so amazing to show her just how loved she is from all over the country. Celebrity status: Fan mail.
  • LauralsAttic
    I would Love to send Lexi some Christmas Cheer!
  • ArtsyLC
    I'm in too!
  • Jess E
    I just checked out the FB page, and there are three pages for Love for Lexi, if anyone is looking, it's the personal blog one, not the group, and the other one is someone else.
  • Jojo Noons
    Ladies you're warming my heart! Thank you so much! I will try to I get the link to the Facebook page so everyone is going to the right place.
    Lexie is 16 and has been in this fight since she was 12.
    I am in contact with her family and this endeavor is greatly appreciated!
    THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
    Jojo

• Dawna.s Place
    I'd be happy to send a card. I'll put it in the post tomorrow.
  • Jojo Noons
    This is the link... correct spelling for her page is... Love for Lexie, as mentioned it is a family blog page telling her story and giving updates.

http://https//www.facebook.com/Love-for-Lexi-800810440263572/
  • Sewflake
    Card went out yesterday.
  • Jojo Noons
    Ladies I am very grateful to those of you sending cards. As stated on Lexi's fb blog page. She had a set back and is in Boston Children's Hospital. Lexi is responding well to all her tests given. She is strong, brain fog and weakness/tingling on her right side may be healing related from a surgery in November. Update from Dad states she might return home this weekend.
    If you could, send her a card for some Christmas cheer. Lexi is a sweet 16 year old girl fighting against a cancerous brain tumor. Family thought cards from many would improve her spirits. You can find the address, Love for Lexi, at the beginning of this topic and her full story fb page link is also posted.
    I'd like to reach out with you all to show Lexi some love.
    Thank you much,
    Jojo
  • Jess E
    I have a card to go out tomorrow too. I hope she can enjoy Christmas with her family
  • Jojo Noons
    Thank you Jess!
    A bit with the latest update is Lexi will have to travel to Atlanta, Ga. for a clinical trial. Family isn't sure as to how this will effect their holiday...
    When Lexi comes home she'll have many nice surprises for her in the mail.
    You ladies rock!
    Tell two friends and keep them coming!
    Many thanks to each and every one of you!
    Jojo

• Jojo Noons
    Thank you again everyone for sending Lexi some holiday cheer! Merry Christmas!🎅 🎄