Username Post: What's it called and what it does??
Posts: 1685
Joined: 08-31-05

Hi there, I was wondering what the liquid stuff is called that I see people use while crafting. I see it being used for both glueing and sealing things. Its transparent. They apply it with a brush....

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic