Username Post: What's it called and what it does??
Posts: 1685
Joined: 08-31-05

    In response to binkiemonstermom

I think it comes in a jar but I am not sure... I see it used on projects in videos on YouTube by Racho. She applies it with a brush. The videos goes too quick for me to see the product name and when I want to freeze the video, it gives unclear image... They use it for Mixed Meda Arts...

I bought the Gesso, that isnt clear, or at least the kind that I bought...

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic