Scrappin' Getaway presents:
Portland Scrapbooking Retreat
March 6-8, 2009
So how does 54 hours of uninterrupted scrapbooking time sound?
We thought that would get your attention!
We have reserved the Executive Meeting Center at the Portland Doubletree March 6-8, 2009, the same time as Creating Keepsakes Convention, to give you the time & comfort to scrap, scrap, scrap!
The hotel is within walking distance to the Convention Center and the MAX is free, so you will be able to shop and attend classes with ease!
Each package includes:
• Friday & Saturday night lodging (not included with day pass)
• Fabulous goodie bag, contests & drawings
• Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
• Beverages and late night snacks Friday and Saturday
• Guaranteed at least 3 feet of table space & ergonomic chairs
• Make and Takes with lots of new ideas
• Access to Cricut®, 50+ cartridges, paint, stamps, ink, punches & more
• Reserved space in our Crop Room from Friday 8:00am to Sunday 2:00pm
Tote check available at 7:00am on Friday so you're not late for class
Space is limited so visit our site and register today!
Single: $450.00 * Double: $355.00 * Triple: $300.00
Quad: $285.00 * Day Pass: $215.00