Username Post: Page Binding Question
Posts: 14615
Joined: 05-12-03

    In response to Scatter

I'm a little confused what your question is.

Page protectors are not really bindings.

There are all kinds of albums.

There are strap hinge albums, where the clear page protectors slip over the page (or you can eliminate the protectors altogether). The "binding" is a strap (usually plastic, I think).

I use 3-ring albums, and the page protectors are hole-punched.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic