Username Post: Making a brag book
Posts: 500
Joined: 01-19-10

    In response to idlewoman

I have seen things that you can put on the corners of the photo that allow you to slip in and out.. I dont know what they are called but I have seen them by the adhesive at Micheals. I think they are black.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic