Username Post: aging edges of paper
Posts: 6068
Joined: 02-10-08
  • Rae_M on 10-30-10 03:18 PM

    In response to Kathlee

It depends exactly what look you are going for. If you want the rough edges, you can use a distresser. If you are looking for more of a crinkled look, you can try wet distressing with water and a heat gun(check out the photo tutorials on the Swirlydoos web site.)

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic