Username Post: Paper Ed Certification, help please.
Posts: 9160
Joined: 12-19-08

    In response to bayamonesa1

so I was intrigued and decided to do it ...

if u want to teach at Michael's (demo or crop), you have to bne "certified in this class

you take an assessment first, then if you get at least 80%, you move on and take the courses (paper crafting, which included trimmers, die cut and embossing machined, and the Cricut); stamping and inking, including embossing techniques, different types of stamps and inks, and different techniques; mixed media, including adhesives, surfaces, embellishments, UTEE; and class management, including teaching to different levels and the soft sell approach

then you take a final exam and have to get at least 80% to be certified

I don't know what I'll actually do with it, but it was interesting

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic