Username Post: Do you know where...
Posts: 51000
Joined: 10-02-07

    In response to Vintageivy

You can get 12x12 enlargements done at Ritz. I am not sure how much they cost, though. You could take a pic of your LO and upload it to their website, or go to one of the stores. I'm not sure of anywhere else. I heard a long time ago that Costco does them, but I am not sure that's accurate. Good luck!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic