Here's the official thread for the new FaithScrappers COF/critique group. Our group is a group of scrapbookers dedicated to growing in our Faith Journey. We are first and foremost a group of friends who support each other and encourage each other in our spiritual growth. We offer supportive suggestions to one another about photos, journaling and scrapbook layouts.
Links to everyone's gallery:
DeAnna - DeAnna Johnson's Album (7/31)
Kim - Kileba14's Album (12/14)
Amy - AmyinFl's Album (11/9)
Deborah - Groovy Deborah's Album (9/9)
Deanna - Musica620's Album
Amparo - mOm23girls' Album (4/11)
Pam - Pam Coston's Album (3/20)
Irenie - Irenie's Album (6/19)
Kimmie - KimBinAK's Album (9/15)
Jerusha - Rusha's Album (11/2)
Red - All Red...'s Album (3/10)
Shari - Shari82199's Album (2/01)
Deborah - Scrapdoggy's Album (7/01)
Melody - FinallyMama's Album (6/3)
Joleen - LadySteel's Place (11/20)
Terri - Ibescrappin's Album (3/29)
Here's the questionnaire so you can copy/paste it for your reply.
1. What is your real name/what do you liked to be called?
2. Where are you from?
6. How many hours a week do you typically spend scrapping?
7. What size LOs do you prefer/do you do?
8. How would you describe your scrapping style?
9. How long have you been scrapping?
10. Do you have a product or technique you’re known for? Or what do you always seem to turn to when you’re putting together a lo?
11. Do you have a favorite manufacturer or product line?
12. Why are you drawn to scrapbook your faith journey?
13. Is there someone on sb.com whose style inspires you?
14. What do you hope to give and gain from being in the Faith*Scrappers COF group?
hosted by Irene
All of us have someone that we look up to for guidance or encouragement in our walk with the Lord.
Scrap that person.
1. There needs to be at least one pic,
2. Journaling on why you picked this person, how they have influenced your life, what qualities in that person do you admire and wish to emulate.
Twist: incorporate 1 button, 2 pieces of ribbon and 1 found item. The twist is optional, you don't have to do it but if the winner has done the twist they will get an extra prize in their RAK.
Due the last day of june by midnight.
Have fun and enjoy the challenge.
God bless each of you precious sisters
Make sure to “allow for public embedding” when you post your layout!
Most of all- have fun and enjoy yourselves!
If Only I Could Be...
By DeAnna Johnson
Proverbs 31 Mom
By Pam Coston