Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Now taking any joiners. We can talk about what we spent for the day, or month. Or just how we got a great deal somewhere.

This all started on a swap thread, where some of the ladies have went overboard on shopping,lol. Some of us will spend over the limit on the swap and some of us just go over overboard. But hey we all love to shop, and when buying for a pal sometimes, you see something for them you buy it and then add more and more to your basket and come out spending way more then you went into spend. Of course you bought some goodies for yourself, its so hard not too.

We are taking votes for Presidency of the top spot, and we will have 2 or 3 Vice president spots. I was Voted VP of Public Relations, after I put my vote in for Cindy10 for President, lol.
I said we were not having a Treasury spot, because that person wouldn't be trusted to not spend the money on Scrapping goodies, lol.
Winner by a landslide is Cindy10 as President
Votes for President: 5 nominations for Cindy10 nominated by TJCraftyWitch, Cindy herself, Desparate Housewife, ScrapAngel4 and Crystal loves DH n DD

Winner for VP is Desperate Housewife
Votes for Vice President:2 nomination for Desperate Housewife by TJCraftyWitch and Cindy10
1 nomination for Mommie75 by Desparate Housewife
1 nomination for TJCraftyWitch by ScrapAngel4

Most generous with handmades:ongoing still with nominations1 nomination for Turtlelady by ScrapAngel4
1 nomination for Desparate Housewife by Des Hswf
1 nomination for Disneylisa

VP of Public Relations or Spokesperson is TJCraftyWitch
VP of Public Relations or Spokesperson:
2 nomination for TJCraftyWitch by Cindy10 and Desparate Housewife
1 nomination for LilScrapper22 by LilScrapper22

Most addicted to swaps:(this one will have so many folks in it, lolWe both won on this one, lol.
TJCraftyWitch
ScrapAngel4

MEMBERS: All members win on being an ADDICT, because we all LOVE SCRAPPING goodies, whether its buying, making or swapping, we all love to get new stuff.
TJCraftyWitch
Cindy10
Iammaryburke
Desparate Housewife
Mommie75
Jenuwin
Theboydbunch
Johnsusan8
Turtlelady
ScrapAngel4
scrapn biker chick
2MiniSchnauzers
QueenRN2007
Queenbriannasmom
Crystal loves DH n DD
Musica620
Lilscrapper22
emcee24
Angie mom of 2
purpleprincess99
miniscrapper
provinca
jaybeemom
shana0608
Jacquie44
qmanscrap
hdsue
armywife1437
SouthernSalsa
AmberleighCMC
dotfree
pinkkarin
Moonpuff
Twinkpea
Danielle R
Scrappintastic
Rose M
Scrappin Diva
Mollydog
Chattycat
Ma2crzygrls
happygirl08
elledee
Sherry Relyea
Swatmommy
jenyjen3
Rebecca and the Pugs
Genni
Happilydivorced
Drayia
tuckerlisa
Matthews Wife
MrsSpeed
Peyton's Scrapn Mama
Raven63630
Aloha Joy74
Naf
luv2scrap
Mirandia
Your ScrapAttack
CocoChanel
JaymieLiz
nonnysbooks
scrapdiva76
xoJessica
scrap-a-shop-a-holic
fatwhippet
ashtonsmommy

Will add a poll when we have enough nominee's for these spots. I will add folks names under each spot. You can nominate only one person or one for each spot thats up to you.

Okay off to send out pms and links to this group. Think I'll add it to my signature.LOL

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 07-14-09 06:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic