Username Post: Distrezz it all        (Topic#1666091)
Samothrace
Idol
Samothrace

Why on earth was this awesome tool discontinued? I cannot find anything like it! Is there a product similar to this magic tool? I always ended up spending my money on other things, then had a huge spending cut when we got married, built a house, had a baby...etc...and now I can't find ANYTHING like it. HELP! This mommy doesn't get to scrap much..and I need this time saver as I almost always distress stuff.

RhondaR
Diva
RhondaR
In response to Samothrace

It's crazy isn't it??? It was a similar situation for me...kept putting off buying and then forgot about it. When I remembered it I went and searched, intent on buying it immediately, only to find it was almost extinct. It wasn't even coming up in some of my searches.
I finally sent a pm to Donna Salazar on fb and she responded that she didn't have any new ones but that she had several that she had used in classes and would sell me one of those for $30. All she said was that she was no longer associated with Zutter.
After having one for a couple of months I can tell you to KEEP SEARCHING...if you can find one you are going to love it! If you do a lot of destressing like I do then it's going to save you incredible amounts of time.

Sewflake
Governor
Sewflake
In response to RhondaR

I know right?? Maybe someone will bring it back or something like it. I love using mine and bought it several years ago...paid $50 for mine new and still love it at that price. Use it all the time!!

Samothrace
Idol
Samothrace
In response to Sewflake

I have a friend that would let me use it at crops. So i know i love it! Boo hiss. Lol

GentlewoodFarms
Governor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to Samothrace

Sorry you're having trouble finding one. I certainly love mine, although I don't pull it out nearly as often as I used to. I does make a kind of a big mess to clean up.

Just trying to make you feel better...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics