Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: ~*May*~ Handmade Kit Swap**FULL and Swapping**        (Topic#1557647)
crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

If you know me, you know that I LOVE handmade embellishments! So I thought I'd start this swap for those of you who also love handmade embellishments. Basically, this is going to be a swap in which you will put together a kit according to the guidlines. I'm usually not too big on rules, but they can't be avoided in this type of swap. I will list a color and you will make your embellishments in any hue of that color...as long as they coordinate with the patterned paper that you chose.

The kits should include:
4 coordinating 6x6 sheets of patterned paper
3 coordinating handmade flowers (any type)
12 inches of coordinating ribbon/trim
3 coordinating handmade dragonflies (any type)
1 any type boy critter (die cut/punch/button/brad.. frog, snail, bug etc)
1 coordinating handmade bling item (flourishes, stick pins, charms, blinged out tag, blinged out bottle caps...etc.)

**You may choose to add other items to this kit...that is fine as long as all of the above items are also included.

This should be something that the receiver can take out of the envie and create a lovely layout with. I know that we are all at different skill levels, so just make sure that you do your very best work. I want everyone to feel welcome to participate.

When you sign up, make sure that you send me a PM with your name and address.

After sign ups are done, I will send everyone their pal's name and address.

The finished kit should be mailed to their pal by no later than June 10th. This is very important.

Please make sure that if you sign up, you complete your obligation and finish this swap. I don't want anyone to be unhappy.

The color for the month of may is GREEN! Any shade of green is fine as long as everything coordinates.

Players:

1. hostess
2. Kelly
3. Jessie
4. Heather
5. Sally
6. Donna
7. Nancy
8. Sandra
9. April
10. Vivian
11. Darcie
12. Stacey

**PLEASE CHECK IN WEEKLY LADIES**

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to crafty mom of 5

Yay!! Sign me up.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101
In response to Kamananui

Add me too

jessielee
Veteran
jessielee
In response to hvn101

hey amy I would be in if people dont mind mailing to canada?

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to jessielee

I'm in again!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Lookin4newideas

What's up with green? LOL.. I just signed up for the May monochromatic challenge and one of the colors is green and then the ABC challenge, the color is also green.

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper

Sign me up please!

Veteran
In response to dkscrapper

I will try this kit again.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to muttleyiam

I've never done this type of swap, but it sounds fun. I would like to play, please.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Claggy

I've been trying to organize all my stuff I've been using the past couple of weeks, getting ready for the big NSD. While doing so, I was looking for green papers. Of course I don't really have any that are coordinating. SO, I decided to attempt making a charm. I happened to have a dragonfly charm and some pretty beads. I strung them onto embroidery thread. It's simple, cute and bling!! Can't wait to put my kit together. Now, everything has to match my charm. (i'm sorry, I get excited over little things like this!)

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I've been trying to organize all my stuff I've been using the past couple of weeks, getting ready for the big NSD. While doing so, I was looking for green papers. Of course I don't really have any that are coordinating. SO, I decided to attempt making a charm. I happened to have a dragonfly charm and some pretty beads. I strung them onto embroidery thread. It's simple, cute and bling!! Can't wait to put my kit together. Now, everything has to match my charm. (i'm sorry, I get excited over little things like this!)

I'm so proud of you!!!! I use metal pins for mine, but the thread works too, obviously. I would love to see your creation. Did you post a pic?

skittlesab5
Expert
skittlesab5
In response to Claggy

Sign me up please

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to skittlesab5

Claggy - Last night I decided to make my dragonflies and I would have started on my flowers, but my daughter had to go to bed and (my Silhouette is a bit loud) and I started reading about Bin Laden and before I knew it, it was around midnight. So, I'll be working on them today and hopefully be done with my kit later today!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Ladies I've got everyone added that wanted to play.

Green...there are lots of ladies that have little boys and we can't very well have pink on those layouts for boys, can we? Besides, green is my favorite color! To me, it signifies new life.

There are only 3 more slots to fill, so it looks like I'll be able to get pals out soon.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'm in the process of making my 2nd kit. My first kit isn't all the boyish, so whoever my pal will be if you're ok with teals, you can have it, but I'm hoping you want more boyish looking stuff so I can keep it!! My second kit, I'm using more blues to match some of the blue in the papers.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Where is Vivian? I think greens and dragonflies were her idea. I'm super excited about putting together a more masculine kit.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Kamananui

Vivian hasn't signed up yet for this month.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

sorry - mia for one whole day!! count me in definitely. My son had strep throat this weekend. Totally killed my mojo and any desire to peruse sb.com He's much better today.

Edited by Vivian Lake on 05-02-11 04:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Vivian Lake

Glad to hear your son is doing better...I'm hoping my daughter doesn't have it, no benefits We were at my sister's last week and my nephew stayed home for 2 days with a sore throat and dry cough.

I made these froggies and snails tonight and while rummaging through some craft stuff yesterday, I came across those bug eyes and they are so cute!

I think I have used my Silhouette more in the past month than I have in the 3 years I've owned it! This has been so much fun!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

I have never made a dragonfly and avoid all amphibians and reptiles. When I decide to join a swap, I really know when to join in don't I. I had an idea, but I'm not sure how to work it now. Guess I'll be sending a pm to the hostess for an opinion or suggestion. LOL!

Sally-I'm blaming you because you made this look like so much fun in April. (Hope you took that as a tease and not serious.)

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• crafty mom of 5 Said:
Ladies I've got everyone added that wanted to play.

Green...there are lots of ladies that have little boys and we can't very well have pink on those layouts for boys, can we? Besides, green is my favorite color! To me, it signifies new life.

There are only 3 more slots to fill, so it looks like I'll be able to get pals out soon.

Green is my fave color, too!!!

kandMsmom
New Kid On the Block
kandMsmom
In response to Claggy

I will take a spot again this month.

Thanks!

Darcie

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Claggy

• Quote:

I have never made a dragonfly and avoid all amphibians and reptiles. When I decide to join a swap, I really know when to join in don't I. I had an idea, but I'm not sure how to work it now. Guess I'll be sending a pm to the hostess for an opinion or suggestion. LOL!

Sally-I'm blaming you because you made this look like so much fun in April. (Hope you took that as a tease and not serious.)

Don't worry if it's not as fancy as some kits. Last month, I felt that way and now I've been playing around and trying different things. I suck at coming up with original ideas, but if I see something that looks easy enough, I'm not afraid to make an attempt. And although it might not be as good as others, I still like it and they can always give it back! (that's my philosophy on gift giving!)

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I have a daughter and a ton of nephews who are no angels. For those of you with sons, do you ever consider your son(s) an angel? I have these green angel brads I was going to include in my kit if so.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Here is a picture of the two kits I put together. The top kit is the second one I made with more boy blue colors mixed in. Somewhere I have these cute frog buttons I want to add to the top kit as well.

May swap By Lookin4newideas

**Oops! I just noticed the dragonfly charm is covered up.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 05-03-11 07:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

Sally,

Cute kits!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Sally, those are too cute! I just adore ribbits!!

Vivian, Darcie...I'm going to get you on the list now. Thanks for playing!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Nancy, I just love all shades of green! Hunter green used to be my favorite, but I'm leaning more toward sage greens.

Ok ladies, only one more spot to fill and then I'll send everyone their pals! YAY!!!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Jessie, Vivian please send me a PM with your addresses. I have everyone elses' addresses. Thanks ladies! We should have pals soon!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I found your address Vivian. Thanks!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Vivian, I'm so glad to hear your son is feeling better.

Sally, your kits rock!

skittlesab5
Expert
skittlesab5
In response to Kamananui

Sally.......LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

skittlesab5
Expert
skittlesab5

• Lookin4newideas Said:

Don't worry if it's not as fancy as some kits. And although it might not be as good as others, I still like it and they can always give it back! (that's my philosophy on gift giving!)

Right on!!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Thanks everyone!! now that I have my kit done, I can concentrate on getting some layouts done. Good thing I signed up for the Page maps as there won't be a sketch challenge for May

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Did I make it in time? If so sign me up

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Yay! Stacey you've got the last spot!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Ok ladies, everyone should have the name and address for their pal. It's not really a secret...feel free to ask a few questions to "get to know" your pal if you wish.

There is a method to my "madness". I swapped the players like this:

1-3
2-4
3-5
4-6
5-7
6-8
7-9
8-10
9-11
10-12
11-1
12-2

This makes it easier for me to keep up with it all. So I am not "playing favorites" with anyone. I hope that no one got the same partner as last month. Remember to have fun ladies!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Jessie, don't forget to send me your address. My kit is almost ready to mail.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Hey Nancy, I have your name! Do you want the more subdued greens and blues or the teal kit?

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Good morning ladies!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

good morning... I was thinking the other day of some kit ideas that don't have to be geared towards boys or girls. I thought with summer, maybe a garden theme or 4 of July or pool party. Unfortunately, my sister with the pool is losing her house due to the economy and the other two of us with homes, don't have a yard big enough:(

Wish me luck, I'm off to see a school counselor about signing up for summer classes!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Good luck Sally! Thanks for the ideas! I've already got an idea for June...it's gonna be so cute!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

hey everyone, haven't started on anything yet. but the ideas are rolling freely in my head!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Great ideas, Sally. Amy, you are such a tease!

I haven't started working on anything either. I've got so many different ideas, I'm not sure what one to go with.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Kamananui

I can't help myself Kelly!

For anyone who might be interested, I'm having my very first blog giveaway in honor of NSD! There's a link to my blog in my signature...check it out!!

dkscrapper
Queen
dkscrapper

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to dkscrapper

Good morning ladies!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I'm going to add a few finishing touches to my kit and it's all done! Yay!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Can't wait to see it!

skittlesab5
Expert
skittlesab5
In response to Kamananui

here is my kit ready for post in the morning

May handmade kit By Skittlesab5

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

LOL.. I know we're only into the first week of May, but I can't wait to see what you have planned for June's swap! With NSD in 2 days, I need to concentrate on that and I still have to take a picture of my favorite tool.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I still have to get a photo of my favorite tool too. I also need to replace the ink cartridges in my photo printer and get all of my stuff together. I think that I'm going to gather all of my supplies tomorrow evening.

April, I left some sugar in your gallery! Great kit!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I bought new cartridges, but before replacing them, I just shook each one and I was able to print out a couple of more pictures with no streaks, but at least I have new ones on hand. (I'm cheap, I know!)

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I have new ones too. You're not cheap...I shook all that I could out of mine too!

It's called being frugal! If you save that money on those cartridges, you can buy more scrappy goodness! Besides, my printer uses 6 cartridges that are $105 per set!! I have the wide format Epson Stylus. I love it!!

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

April,

Lots of cuteness!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

• Quote:
I have new ones too. You're not cheap...I shook all that I could out of mine too!

It's called being frugal! If you save that money on those cartridges, you can buy more scrappy goodness! Besides, my printer uses 6 cartridges that are $105 per set!! I have the wide format Epson Stylus. I love it!!

Oh wow... I just have an Epson 635 with the 3 different colors and the black ink. But hopefully, since this is the first time having to replace them, the new cartridges will last longer than the starter cartridges.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Where did you get your cartridges? I bought my last ones at inkcloners.com They are a lot cheaper and they work fine in my printer. I got the whole set of them for around $40!! You should check them out. I have another Epson printer...it's the 777 color printer. It has 2 cartridges...a color and a black. I can get them on that site for $6 each and the colors cartridges are buy 2 get one free!! You just can't beat the quality of Epson!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Oh, plus they have free shipping on orders over $50!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'll have to check them out next time. I got mine from Office Max. I'll have to make sure it doesn't mess up my warranty.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

My warranty has been up for a while, so it wasn't an issue with me...I didn't even think of that though.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Happy Cinco De Mayo ladies!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Good morning y'all!! Happy Friday! It's almost NSD!!! Yay!!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

I finished my kit and got a photo. So, here it is...

Green Kit for May Handmade Kit Swap By Crafty Mom Of 5

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

I finished my dragonflies and butterflies just need to decide on flowers.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to hvn101

Amy, I think we have the same paper.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Kamananui

I've had that paper for quite a while and I haven't used it. I do love the bright summery colors though!!

kandMsmom
New Kid On the Block
kandMsmom

I am shipping mine out on Monday, I will email with the delivery confirmation. Got a TON of swaps completed today, yay me!!!

Have a great week everyone!!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to kandMsmom

Happy Mother's Day ladies!! Squeeze those little ones tightly today!!

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

For the life of me I can not post pictures here. LOL

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to hvn101

• Quote:
For the life of me I can not post pictures here. LOL

Here you go, here's your kit!
May handmade kit By Hvn101

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 05-08-11 11:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

hvn101
hvn101 
Diva
hvn101

Thank you.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake
In response to hvn101

almost done with mine - gonna make some bling this week! Then will be done.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• crafty mom of 5 Said:
Happy Mother's Day ladies!! Squeeze those little ones tightly today!!

I have to wait until tomorrow when he gets home from college. He's moving his girlfriend today. Guess I'll have to get used to the backseat.

Finished my bling today. Hoping to go postal tomorrow, Tues. at the latest!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Claggy

I'm hoping to get mine out too, tomorrow, need to find something to mail it in.

I've been making flowers all evening, now my fingers are blistered! The kind that was in the video by Kels from the challenge yesterday. I used a sheet of ugly paper and they turned out nice and the paper isn't so ugly anymore. I found this beaded garland stuff that was on sale at HL last month, or was it the week before last? I cut little pieces of that and glued it the middle. Then I saw someone had made this burlap twine flower, so I tried to make one of those. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow and post them to my gallery. It's all your fault Amy! And then April with the hat pins she made in the April kit I got from her. I started playing around with them.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• Lookin4newideas Said:

I've been making flowers all evening, now my fingers are blistered! The kind that was in the video by Kels from the challenge yesterday. I used a sheet of ugly paper and they turned out nice and the paper isn't so ugly anymore. I found this beaded garland stuff that was on sale at HL last month, or was it the week before last? I cut little pieces of that and glued it the middle. Then I saw someone had made this burlap twine flower, so I tried to make one of those. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow and post them to my gallery. It's all your fault Amy! And then April with the hat pins she made in the April kit I got from her. I started playing around with them.

My friend Byondbzr makes fab burlap flowers, and twine flowers, and canvas flowers, and she makes flowers out of EVERYTHING! I like that some of hers are much more masculine. Hope your fingers feel better soon!

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

• Lookin4newideas Said:

Now c'mon would I ever talk anyone into doing something that they really didn't want to do? :ange:

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Claggy

• Claggy Said:
  • Lookin4newideas Said:

My friend Byondbzr makes fab burlap flowers, and twine flowers, and canvas flowers, and she makes flowers out of EVERYTHING! I like that some of hers are much more masculine. Hope your fingers feel better soon!

And cardboard...don't forget that! She's very talented!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

flowers By Lookin4newideas

flowers By Lookin4newideas

My problem is I just dabble here and there, I never perfect anything. I wish I could find giant pine combs. I love to make Christmas trees out of them and decorate them. Two years in a row I made them and donated them to my daughter's school's Candy Cane shop. They told me they sold to the kids right away! I would take scrap material and glue to a scrap piece of wood for carpeting and then made fireplaces and glue the tree down next to the fireplace. Then I'd get all the little odds and ends mini toys from the bottom of my daughter's toy box and glue them as presents around the tree or put certain Barbie stuff as decorations on the mantle. That's about the only time I came up with an idea on my own.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 05-09-11 03:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

skittlesab5
Expert
skittlesab5

• Lookin4newideas Said:

Yeah but look at it this way, mine don't make your fingers hurt

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

The pain was worth it! It's been so long since I had used my glue gun.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5

Hello ladies!!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Hi!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Kamananui

It was sunny and 80degrees out today and I took a walk along the canal and spent all afternoon outside... I'm going to zonk out good tonight with all that fresh air!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

I went postal today! Someone will be getting happy mail on Fri. or Sat.

I posted a picture of my kit in my gallery if anyone wants to peek.

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to Claggy

Nancy, it is an amazing kit!

Sally, I stepped outside to sweep my front porch today and thought I'd smother it was so hot out. I took the boys to tee ball practice and I just couldn't wait for them to be done!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I love your kit Nancy!!! I will get mine in the mail tomorrow. In fact before I go to bed I'm going to tape up the box and address it. I have to get another package ready too to send out.

Amy, is it muggy down where you're at? When I was stationed in FT Walton Beach,FL, it would get so muggy I couldn't breath sometimes. But then that was right on the Gulf. Today, was beautiful, not much humidity. Then I could feel the storm front coming about an hour before it got here. This past year, I start getting really bad headaches when the barometric pressure changes. I can tell it's going to rain without looking at the forecast.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 05-10-11 07:59 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Hello ladies. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't even started my kit yet. My room is still such a disaster from NSBD, that I don't even want to go in there. I have plans for the next several days too, so I might not even get to start working until the weekend.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Kamananui

That's funny Kelly, I'm still trying to get my mess from the weekend,organized too! My computer is downstairs, half my supplies upstairs and the other have downstairs and all over my dining room. I didn't know what we were going to need Saturday, so I practically brought everything I have down. My daughter was home sick M & T and I had her help me straighten things out and separate and get somewhat organized. A friend of mine said he would turn the room I use for an office into a craft room for me. That would be so nice. My upstairs freezes in the winter and is a hot box in the summer (no central AC )

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

My kit just went postal today, you'll probably get it Saturday or Monday.

Vivian Lake
Idol
Vivian Lake

still waiting on my dimensional pearls

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

I got my Scrapbook.com gift today!! I haven't opened it yet because my camera is charging.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Kamananui

You got your gift today and you haven't opened it yet? What does your camera have to do with you opening it? Girl, I'd have mine torn open the minute I got it. I got my order this morning while I was in the middle of putting together a kit and when I heard a truck outside and a clunk on my front porch, I RAN to the front door and saw the box and ripped it open!

Now I'm excited to get my gift in the mail. I didn't think they'd be sending them out until next week.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

• Lookin4newideas Said:
You got your gift today and you haven't opened it yet? What does your camera have to do with you opening it? Girl, I'd have mine torn open the minute I got it. I got my order this morning while I was in the middle of putting together a kit and when I heard a truck outside and a clunk on my front porch, I RAN to the front door and saw the box and ripped it open!

Now I'm excited to get my gift in the mail. I didn't think they'd be sending them out until next week.

I'm with you! Totally into instant gratification!!! I might jump the delivery guy if he didn't get to the front door quick enough!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Claggy

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments on my kit. I just want to do a good job, and this is my first time with this swap. I loved the pps and just went with it from there.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to Claggy

You guys are funny. I haven't opened it because I want to take pictures of it. I'm going to scrap the occasion. I never win anything!

BTW, I received the package so quickly because I only live about 45 minutes away from SB.com.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Kamananui

heck, unless someone else is going to be taking the pictures, you can still take pictures. Open it, leave all the wrappings in a pile and the goodies all where they ended up then you can open up the individual packages after your camera is charged! LOL

But if you live 45 min that should still mean they're sending them out to everyone else, just might take a day or two longer. Was it shipped regular UPS or Express/Priority? Ok, I am bad!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

It was shipped regular mail. I took my pictures, and opened everything up. Lots of good stuff in there!! I'm so excited. Can't wait to play. Hope you all get your packages soon.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Kamananui

45 min????? My seriously demented mind has begun thinking of all kinds of things I would want to do if I lived that close! A sleepover, week long pilgrimage, ohohohoh-maybe apply for a job so I could be with all those wonderful things every day...awwwww...the bliss...

Sorry, I got a little carried away there. I'm better now.

Kelly, enjoy your goodies, we/I can't wait to salivate over your pics.

jessielee
Veteran
jessielee
In response to Claggy

jci Should have mine finished this weekend

crafty mom of 5
Governor
crafty mom of 5
In response to jessielee

Jessie don't forget to PM your address to me.

Kelly, I'm with the other gals...I'd have that box ripped open so fast it would just be a blur!! I can't wait to get mine!

Today is my oldest daughter's 15th birthday. I'm trying to get the house cleaned up so that I can make her a cake and such. Notice, that I said trying! LOL!! I can't seem to stay off of the computer!

Have a great day ladies!!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics