Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: April MMM        (Topic#1572563)
Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

This swap is for Monos, Munchkins & Minis ……small dies cuts or shapes much like inchies, twinchies & trinchies but with a bit of a twist!!

Traditional Inchies/Twinchies/Trinchi es are:
Inchie: 1 inch x 1 inch shape of your choice decorated with at least 2 embellishments
Twinchie: 2 inch x 2 inch shape of your choice decorated with at least 3 embellishments
Trinchie: 3 inch X 3 inch shape of your choice decorated with at least 4 embellishments
These are TOTALLY acceptable to make for this swap if that’s how you choose to do yours

or you can make…

Monos/Munchkins & Minis
Monos: 1” shape of your choice decorated with at least 2 embellishments
Munchkins: 2” shape of your choice decorated with at least 3 embellishments
Minis: 3” shape of your choice decorated with at least 4 embellishments

The big difference is that Monos/Munchkins/Minis do not have to be put on a base that is the same height & length (ex. 2” X 2” square). They can be any shape (ex. Grasshopper that is 3” tall but only 2” wide) more like an embellished die cut without a base!!

Examples for MMM Swap! By Scrap Princess72010

You can use anything you would like to embellish!! Your imagination is the only limit!!

When you are finished with your FABULOUS creations please put your items in a zip lock bag with the name of the swap, group it is for, your scrapbook.com ID and your name.
Ex. Monos Anything Goes (ATG) Group A
Cassondra71
Cassondra
PLEASE make sure to put your name on the back of each piece that you make so when someone uses it they can thank you!!!

MUST READ UPDATE:

To make it easier at the post office unless you are basically signed up for one or two groups and send a smaller envie please send 1.95 in postage, plus 2 stamps just in case. I don't think that any envie would be over three oz. but that is a just in case. My post office says all the envies cost 1.95 to send as long as they are under 3 oz.
Include a self-addressed envelope.(any unused stamps will be returned) I don’t mind reusing envelopes as long as they are in good shape, self-addressed label so I can send it back to you. If you are in several groups I would recommend a padded envelope or small box so that your stuff doesn’t get squished in route to you.

Due Date is May 1, 2012 PLEASE have them in my hands by that date!!!

Sign-ups will be taken until April 15, 2012

I will pm you my mailing address when the swap has closed.

Please check in once a week and if you aren’t going to be able to meet the deadline just let me know as soon as possible, we all understand life happens.

There will be 7 people in each group. 6 of your items will be swapped ….one per person in your group. PLEASE send all 7…..the extra item will be saved and put aside to be used to fill in when a group doesn’t fill all the way up.

One name will be drawn each month from all the names of the people who got their package to me by the due date. The winner will receive a special MMM from everyone and be able to choose one category/theme for a group the following month. Post marks DO NOT count…..your package must be in my hands by the due date in order to have your name put into the drawing.

If you have any questions just ask this group of ladies is so wonderful, helpful & fun!!
Each theme will have its own set of groups instead of the Monos, Munckins, & Minis having the groups I am going to do it by theme, so it will be a little less confusing for me. ( I hope the change doesn’t bother anyone.) I will add on Groups as we go and each group fills up. We will still be only filling up to Group C. Once that group is full the theme will be closed.

Thanks so much for participating!! Have fun!!!!

******PLEASE READ******

The due date each month is the 1st

If your package is not here by the first or does not arrive by the afternoon of 3rd you will not be included in that months swap. Your name will be removed from the group list and I will do my best to fill in that spot with the extra items I have been collecting so that the group is still "full".

If you know you're not going to make it by the due date just let me know, I know stuff happens and it’s not a big deal....You can just keep your package and use it for the following month. If I receive your package after everything has been swapped and mailed on the 4th I will give you the option of having your package returned to you (package denied - return to sender) or I will keep it and use it for the following months swap.

If you have any questions, input or think there’s a better way to do this please feel free to let me know I am always open to hearing your thoughts and ideas.

Thanks for understanding and making this swap go smoothly!!

Changes Made!!

Also, we are starting to make one extra special MMM of your choice for the winner. It can be any size and any theme you would like. Just make sure that it is in a different baggie so I will know which one to send to the winner.
This month we are also including an anything goes group with a color theme. Each month I will have a color group as well as the normal ATG groups.

Winners Choice:
Jenbustillo -Military/Heroic Any Size
Group A

1.)Jenbustillo
2.) Charcats
3.) denielle.c.podraza
4.) Melissa Birlem
5.)
6.)
7.)

Winners Choice:
JenBustillo Military/Heroic Any Size
Group B

1.) Charcats
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

Monos: Anything Goes Red Group A

1)Melissa Birlem
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Monos: Anything Goes Group A

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

------------------------- ------------------------- -----------------------
Munchkins: Anything Goes Red Group A
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

Munchkins: Anything Goes Group A
1.)JenBustillo
2.) CharCats
3.) YourScrapAttack
4.) Melissa Birlem
5.)
6.)
7.)

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- ---------------

Minis: Anything Goes Red Group A
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

Minis: Anything Goes Group A
1.) JenBustillo
2.) YourScrapAttack
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

------------------------- ------------------------- -------------------------

Monos: Bring May Flowers Group A
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

Monos: Mother’s Day Group A

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- -

Munchkins: Bring May Flowers Group A

1.) denielle.c.podraza
2.) Melissa Birlem
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

Munchkins: Mother’s Day Group A
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- -----

Minis: Bring May Flowers Group A
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

Minis: Mother’s Day Group A

1.) Melissa Birlem
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)

Participants in this swap:
*** A will appear beside your name when your package arrives****
Jenbustillo
Charcats
YourScrapAttack
denielle.c.podraza
Melissa Birlem

Edited by Scrap Princess72010 on 05-02-12 11:43 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to Scrap Princess72010

Put me down for choice, ATG munchkin, ATG mini. I may add more later...

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to JustJenScraps

Awesome just let me know!!!
Thanks for starting us off! I am trying to PM some of the other members use to swap with us to try to join us and I am also posting it in my other swaps! Maybe we will have more ppl this month!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Hi Becca- please put me in both winners groups A & B- Military is right up my alley.
Also Munchkins ATG.

Thanks

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to charcats7

Welcome back Char!!!

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

Char just an update we are now creating one special MMM for the Winner! So don't forget to make that as well!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Okay- this special MMM we make- our choosing? Or per one of the themes?

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to charcats7

You just make one of your choosing. It can be of anything you like, A surprise for the winner!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

NICE- I like making surprises

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to charcats7

ok, I think if like to join but I need some clarification.let's say I sign up for three of thelisted groups. I make seven embelles per group, plus one special for the drawing, so 22 total? and the seven per group should all loo the same? I can use anything to make these as long a they fit the size and topic of the group?

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to denielle.c.podraza

Welcome. Yes you would make 22. No they do not have to be the same. As long as they all match the theme and size. And you can use anything to make these.

If you have any other questions let me know!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• denielle.c.podraza Said:
ok, I think if like to join but I need some clarification.let's say I sign up for three of thelisted groups. I make seven embelles per group, plus one special for the drawing, so 22 total? and the seven per group should all loo the same? I can use anything to make these as long a they fit the size and topic of the group?

Due to time, usually I make 7 of the same, but decorate them each a little different if the mood strikes me- different colors, etc. It's up to you tho- warning- this is addicting. I'm back after a break due to some family things- but I couldn't resist.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:

Due to time, usually I make 7 of the same, but decorate them each a little different if the mood strikes me- different colors, etc. It's up to you tho- warning- this is addicting. I'm back after a break due to some family things- but I couldn't resist.

Thank you Char for your input! And I know that I made it a little more hard to resit this month ahahahha!!!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

You're a hoot Becca

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to charcats7

I've been told before that I'd love this type of swap....but I am trying so hard to refrain. i just got all caught up! I will keep an eye on it though and let you know.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to scrapbooksusie

You are always welcome here Susie!!!! Its very addicting!

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

OK, Im gonna sign up for winners choice and munchkins bring may flowers. Lets see how this goes! My first swap!!!

Another question though, in the direction is says munchkins need to have three embellishments....does things like stickles and glimmermist count as an embellishment?

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

Sure does! Anything that adds to the "item" even paper layering! I will update yay!

If you have an other questions don't be afraid to ask!

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

btt

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

plan to work on these this weekend while I finish cleaning up my scrap area. Things have been moved, then moved again, and again to the point I have so much stuff just layered. Ugh! So I've been peeling off the layers and putting things away properly. It takes longer, but this is now 3-4 months of neglect. I will use making these as a reward to getting my work area cleared.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to charcats7

i think i wanna join. never done these before or even heard of them.

atg a mini munch

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to YourScrapAttack

rhonda, you are going to love them. They are so addicting!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

FUN FUN FUN - gives me an excuse to play with my Cricut more too

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to charcats7

Welcome Rhonda!

I will update your groups in a minute! Most everyone in here had picture in there lobby.

If you have any questions any of us will answer.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

so Becca- how do you like your Cuttlebug? Is it working for you? Do you use it to cut or just emboss?

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
so Becca- how do you like your Cuttlebug? Is it working for you? Do you use it to cut or just emboss?

You can do both, I just got the plate that you can use with the thin dies like spellbinders and things like that I am getting ready to open it up and p,ay around. Trying to find my mojo again! I love it so far, I like it better than my Texture Boutique.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

Hey Jen wheres CraftyJenn?

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• Scrap Princess72010 Said:
  • charcats7 Said:

You can do both, I just got the plate that you can use with the thin dies like spellbinders and things like that I am getting ready to open it up and p,ay around. Trying to find my mojo again! I love it so far, I like it better than my Texture Boutique.

I did some research looking into what the Big Shot verses the Cuttlebug was & could do. I like the compact nature of the Cuttlebug. Space is an issue for me as I have enough stuff as it is. I like the idea of embossed images- since I have my Cricut & can cut all kinds of things & in various sizes- I don't want another machine to cut. I have zero folders and binders that everyone refers to. I had to watch several videos last night to understand how they all worked & the terms. I also like that this device isn't an electric thing to find another outlet for. I also looked at the Big Shot Pro- EXPENSIVE & it doesn't even come with the bed to make it compatible with all the Sizzix products. And it weighs in at 40lbs. YIKES. I figure I'll wait awhile longer before considering to invest in another machine item- where would I put all the plates that go with it? I need to do some major scraproom reorganization & all before I buy something new.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Where is everyone? Spring fever & doing yard work? Maybe when we start posting some of our creations they'll come around. On 7April- that is SCRAP DAY at my house- I will be working on these. Have some awesome ideas.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to charcats7

Char a lot of people have taken a break for the past couple of months we haven't really had any of the regulars sign up just a few.

I have been trying to find new people and I have messaged most of the people taking breaks to invite them back!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I'll share the link around too.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to charcats7

Awesome thanks!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

btw - I started a new blog (couldn't get into the old one for some reason) Please follow me so I can get it going. Thanks

http://charcats7.blogspot.com/

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to charcats7

New follower right here!

On the general scrapbooking forum there is a blogspot come follow use post, if you post in there when you update your blog they will all start to follow you and leave you wonderful comments!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Thanks Becca- I found it & posted there to get it going. I'll have to spend some time later going thru some of their blogs.

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

Hey Jen wheres CraftyJenn?

She's really busy @ work. I think she's going to skip this month...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

DH left this morning for Ft Rucker He'll report tomorrow- so after that I won't even be able to talk to him for 2-3 weeks

So now it's time to SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to charcats7

Awww Sorry to here that Char, but glad you get scrappy time!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

That's the only way I'll keep my sanity and not sit around and mope.

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:

The military life is so hard!! But you will appreciate him even more when he comes back!! Hang in there!

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

I started mine today!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

• charcats7 Said:

The military life is so hard!! But you will appreciate him even more when he comes back!! Hang in there!

I know that well Denielle. He's deployed twice- this is just a school. It's temporary & he's not in danger.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Ok, I'm intrigued. This will be my first M/M/M swap. I'd like to join the following groups:

Winner's Choice Military Any Size Group A
Monos ATG RED Group A
Munchkins ATG Group A
Munchkins Bring May Flowers Group A
Minis Mother's Day Group A

If that's too many groups, let me know.

Char, love that you use scrapping to keep a positive mind while your DH is gone. Sorry he'll be away for a while, but glad it's not a deployment!

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010
In response to Melissa Birlem

• Melissa Birlem Said:
Ok, I'm intrigued. This will be my first M/M/M swap. I'd like to join the following groups:

Winner's Choice Military Any Size Group A
Monos ATG RED Group A
Munchkins ATG Group A
Munchkins Bring May Flowers Group A
Minis Mother's Day Group A

If that's too many groups, let me know.

Char, love that you use scrapping to keep a positive mind while your DH is gone. Sorry he'll be away for a while, but glad it's not a deployment!

Welcome to the group! So glad to have you! Lots of new people this month its great! You can sign up for as many groups as you would like as long as you can complete them on time!

If you have any questions at all dont be afraid to ask any one of the girls here will be happy to answer them myself included

Happy Scrapping!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Thanks so much! I'm excited to start working on these!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Hi ladies, I just want to make sure I'm reading this all correctly. I understand that the items do not need to be square. However, for the mono's, is 1" the maximum for the longest side? Example: A rainbow 1" long and 1/2" tall would be a mono? Or could it be 2" long and 1" tall? Or if it was 2" long, would it be considered a munchkin?

Sorry, this is my first M/M/M.

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

I have always read it as as long as one side is 1" it is a mono if it is 1" by 2" then it could be either or.

No they do not have to be square.

You are perfectly fine no need to apologize! We were all new once.

Heck I was only in the group for two months before I took it over.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Thanks so much!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI - I'm so excited- I'll get to scrap all day tomorrow & then most of the day Saturday!!! WooHoo

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to charcats7

First batch done: I did them all the same because I am new to this. LOL
here's a pic:
APRIL MMM-Winners choice military By Denielle.c.podraza

this is not really a good picture.....

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Okay- in all my time scrapping- I didn't get my other swap items done to even start on these. I scrapped until midnight on Friday & till 2pm on Saturday too. I'm hoping to work on finishing my other swap tonight- tomorrow I have errands to run and stuff- so not sure I'll get to it then.

Denielle- LOVE those rosettes. Absolutely awesome.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to charcats7

jci

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

Almost done with my flowers too!!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

jci

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

jci

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to charcats7

jci

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

jci

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

okay- we're all doing a lot of checking in, but not much creating!!! This weekend I intend to change that on my end

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to charcats7

LOL Char, it does sound like that. However, mine are half way done! Still have 2 sets to finish up. Should have time this weekend to finish!!!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to charcats7

i mailed today . i totally forgot return postage. please let me know what it is so i can send you it.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

JCI - working on these now

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

i mailed only to get it back today as i didnt put the address on. only the screen name. i messaged host with no response. can someone please send me the host address? thanks.

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps
In response to charcats7

jci

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

I am also in need of the host address. I would like to get these mailed off soon.

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

I need the host addess as well!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

if were all needing her address we will never make the deadline.

JustJenScraps
Idol
JustJenScraps

I just pm'ed everyone her address.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Thanks!

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

Ladies I am so sorry about being MIA! I am back now. Had a lot to deal with in the home life. But things seem to be calming down there. Thank you Jen for pm'in everyone. I didn't even realize it was the end of the month until today! UGH where has the month gone.

Again I can not say how sorry I am for not being able to check in and get you ladies my address. I am glad you guys have it now. I will be able to check in from here on out, providing nothing else happens. Fingers crossed. I will def be on the look out for your packages and let you know as soon as I receive them. I know that I might not be on Monday or Tuesday of next week due to a crazy work schedule.

I got a promotion to Manager at work so on top of home life drama I now have more stress at work. I will be trained on how to open the store on Monday morning and be expected to open it by myself on Tuesday. This should be fun! This also means getting up and being at work before 3am, so I will check in on M & T if I can. But other than that I will let you guys know whats going on. I am sorry for leaving you hanging.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I did NOT get a PM

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to charcats7

Becca, Sorry to hear things have been so hectic! Hopefully it all smooths out and falls into place for you soon. Congrats on the promo though!

Hopefully my package reaches you by the 1st, but it may be the 2nd. I will be headed to the post office tomorrow morning.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I'll be mailing out tomorrow

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to charcats7

sorry to hear about your problems.

hopefully all of ours gets there before the 1st. mine was mailed this morning.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to charcats7

dc is 420 44313 9101 7850 9140 1680 8629 61

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Here's what I mailed yesterday:

April MMM Swap- Military By Charcats7

April MMM Swap- Military By Charcats7

April MMM Swap - ATG 2" By Charcats7

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to charcats7

OK...so because I did not get the address until the 26th..I was unable to get mine in the mail.. I will send them tomorrow. I think It should still get there by the second.... sorry!!!!

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

I sent them today!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Mine went postal yesterday but I forgot to include return postage... that went out today! Sorry!!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Mine should arrive today... hope so as I forgot to get the tracking to know for sure....

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to charcats7

Hey Becca, if you're checking in here, can you please check in the March swap to let us know if you've mailed those out yet? Thanks..

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to Lookin4newideas

jci

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

jci

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

JUST SAYING HI!!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

just seein if my package made it yet/

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to charcats7

Did you get my package and the envelope with return postage?

Scrap Princess72010
Expert
Scrap Princess72010

I did update the first page. I am waiting on one more. I sent her a pm.

Melissa I got your package, not the return postage but the mail has not run here yet. I will let you know when it comes!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Ok, thanks for letting me know. The return postage is in a regular envelope. It should be there soon!

charcats7
Queen
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to charcats7

Hey Becca, I never got my March swap stuff. What ever happened? I've written to you a few times in the March swap forum and to you on Yahoo and you never wrote. What's up with that? (I don't have this one saved to my favorites since I didn't sign up for April, so I'm not following this thread)

Did anyone else in the March swap get their stuff?

Please PM with status.. thank you.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 05-07-12 04:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to charcats7

any update on the last package? rules say if you dont have it by the 3rd they have to wait till next month.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Wondering what the status of this swap is. Have you mailed them back yet?

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

im wondering that too melissa.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

She never mailed out the MMM's from March yet..Becca, if you're too busy, you know you could always call me to help you.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to Lookin4newideas

sheesh how sad sally. im starting to wonder what is the point of the host flaking. do they want tons of the same items? i dunno but there is ALOT of it going around.

im just going to call this a wash and remove myself from this post. if she mails it she does. if not she will be added to the flakers list .

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

a lot of people have taken a break for the past couple of months we haven't really had any of the regulars sign up just a few.

I have been trying to find new people and I have messaged most of the people taking breaks to invite them back!

Well, can you really blame them?!? Add me to that list. This was a waste of time!

I did update the first page. I am waiting on one more. I sent her a pm.

Melissa I got your package, not the return postage but the mail has not run here yet. I will let you know when it comes!

So, did you ever get the postage? Just curious since you haven't even bothered to check in since the 3rd! What a rip-off!

Why even bother hosting, setting everything up, looking for new members, and posting in the rules that packages will be mailed on the 4th if you're not going to follow through? I understand that life happens, but at least check in and let us know what's going on. It's 2 weeks past your "mail by" date and no one knows what's happening. You have had time to work on your blog and post to other threads, so life can't really be getting in the way too aweful much. Ridiculous!

Ladies, it's been fun, but I won't be doing this again.

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

hmm. I feel sad...

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I got a message from her- her job changed her level of responsibility and she is working long hours - retail sucks when it comes to that. She was going to try and get things sorted and sent soon- that was a few days ago...

Just thought I'd pass that on- she hasn't forgotten us- her work hours have really taken a toll.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to charcats7

Char, that is completely understandable. However, she could have stopped by to let us know here.

charcats7
Queen
charcats7

I'm not arguing that at all- just I PM'd her to check up & that was her reply. Since I noticed she had not posted here- thought I would pass that on.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics