Name of swap: Letters of the Alphabet
Name of hostess: hvn101
Due Date: 08/31/2012 (in my hands)
3645 Barna Ave 33C
Titusville FL 32780
I was in a swap a few years back that was a form of a LOTW. This is a swap of Letters of the Alphabet. The alphabet is divided in half 13 people pick one letter from group 1 and group 2. You make 13 copies of each letter. Mail to me and you get back the alphabet. The letters will be 3” no bigger or smaller. Make it shadowed but do not put them on mats. These will be stand-alone Capitals letters.
Due Date: in my hands, NO LATER THAN August 31, 2012 (this is NOT a postmark date - they must be here)
PLEASE NO FLAKERS. LETS GET THESES SWAPS BACK TO FUN LIKE THE used to be.
Let’s make this another fun swap
Rules for this swap:
1) The paper you use must be Acid/Linen free. Be sure to embellish your creations and make something that you would be proud to use in your own albums. You will create one item for each person in your grp - INCLUDING YOURSELF.
2) Please check in at least once EVERY WEEK. If I don't hear from you I will angel your spot. If you do NOT post within 2 weeks I will send you one message with a date you must respond by. If you do not respond by that date I will have no other option than to remove you and angel your spot.
3) If for some reason you are unable to fulfill your commitment please, please give me as much notice as possible.
4) PLEASE, to keep this easy to swap out, on the baggie please write screen name . Please sign your items so people can give you credit.
5) Please send a SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE With the same amount of postage it took you to send to me PLUS 2 extra stamps just in case your package is heavier on return. I will return any unused postage.
***Please DO NOT send metered postage - my post office will NOT accept them any longer.
***I will reuse envies ONLY IF they are in decent condition.
This swap is for handmade ONLY!!!