Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: CLOSED Ceramic Tile Coasters        (Topic#1581589)
Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Hi! Thanks for checking out my swap! I'm still new at hosting, so please bear with me. If you notice anything that I forgot or you think of something to add, please let me know!

During my last swap, Scrappy_Day mentioned tile coasters. I loved the idea and wanted to make a small set to swap.

TILES: You can use any color or style of tile you find. The only condition is that it must measure 4" x 4" square and it must be ceramic. You can easily find these tiles at most hardware stores. Home Depot sells 4" square ceramic tiles individually - $0.13 for white, $0.48 - $0.58 for colors. Of course, you might also have some laying around from a DIY project!

BASICS: We will be making a set of 2 ceramic tile coasters. Since they will be used as coasters, the final product must have a flat, smooth surface. Make sure to seal your tiles (Glossy Accents, Spray Sealant, Gloss Medium, etc.) so that any liquid spilled on them will not damage your work. So that these coasters don't ruin any surfaces, please add a piece of cork or felt to the back of the tile. Please use good quality embellishments and give your best work. Each tile should feature at least 3 techniques / embellishments. Of course, this is just the minimum. Let your imagination run wild!

QUANTITY: This will be a secret sister swap. You may sign up for a maximum of 2 spots per category. If you have not swapped with me before, please provide at least 2 references (hostesses you've swapped with before). You are responsible for sending a set of 2 coasters to your Secret Sister(s).

PACKAGING: You are responsible for making sure your package arrives safely. Keep in mind that ceramic tiles can break. Please put each tile in a separate bag labeled with your name, SB.com name, and category. Use packing peanuts, paper, bubble wrap, or other packing material around the tiles and in between them.

DUE DATE: Everyone is busy during the holidays! I understand that. However, by signing up for this swap, you are making a commitment to your Secret Sister! Please make sure that your Secret Sister receives her package by 12/5/12. Please be sure to send your DC# via PM when you have mailed. Keep in mind the Post Office usually has significant delays during the holiday season. This swap should be completed before the big rush, but please plan ahead.

Sign ups close October 24, 2012. When you sign up, please PM me your address. I will swap partners by October 26, 2012.

Examples:

Tile Coaster Swap By Melissa Birlem

NO FLAKERS please! I am asking everyone to check in at least once a week to let me know you're still with us. If you need to drop out, just let me know. I am very understanding!

I will put a smiley next to your name once your package arrives.

Categories:

General Winter:
Melissa.Birlem (hostess)
Tammi (Scrappy_Day)
Michelle (Molson) x 2
Sally (LookinForNewIdeas)
LunarEclipse
Teia (tneal40)

Snowmen:
Melissa.Birlem (hostess)
Michelle (Molson) x 2
Ms. Pebbles

Polar Animals:
Melissa.Birlem (hostess)
Bonnie (i_heart_scrapping)

Cookies / Sweets:
Melissa.Birlem (hostess)
Rhonda (yourscrapattack)

General Christmas:
Melissa.Birlem (hostess)
Tammi (Scrappy_Day)
Anna (Provinca) x 2
Ms. Pebbles
Teia (tneal40)

Santa / Old St. Nick:
Melissa.Birlem (hostess)
Teia (tneal40)

Creators:
= Sent
Melissa.Birlem (hostess)
Tammi (Scrappy_Day)
Michelle (Molson)
Anna (Provinca)8)
Bonnie (i_heart_scrapping)
Ms. Pebbles
LunarEclipse
Teia (tneal40)
Rhonda (yourscrapattack)

Edited by Melissa Birlem on 12-01-12 07:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day
In response to Melissa Birlem

Oh I would like to join!!!!
I will take General winter and General Christmas!!! Thanks!

molson
molson 
Veteran
molson
In response to scrappy_day

Can I please have:
2 general winter
2 snowmen

thankyou!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to molson

Awesome! Thanks ladies! Adding you now.

provinca
Governor
provinca

I'll take 2 spots in General Christmas.

So, if these are to be used as actual coasters, they need to be flat and have cork/felt on the bottom correct? Hmmmm . . . I can't remember the last time I made something flat!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to provinca

Anna - I had the same concerns!!! It's been so long since I've kept a project FLAT! It can be done though! I'll add you now.

Yes, thanks for pointing that out! The backs should have either cork or felt on them so they don't ruin a surface. I'll add that to the top post right away!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

to bad my square isnt big enough. i actually picked one up (tile coaster with backing already on it) at the dollar store for .10 . i only got 1 though,. i thought i could use it for the other tile swap but its a lil under 4x4.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to YourScrapAttack

Rhonda, what size is it? Personally, I don't have a problem with it being a little under 4". What do the rest of you think? As long as it can support a good size coffee cup, I'm game.

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

I'm fine if it is just a little under 4x4. Like Melissa said, as long as it can hold a drink!

provinca
Governor
provinca

I agree.

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack
In response to provinca

3.5 x 3.5

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

That will work, Rhonda!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

please add me to the polar animals group

Melissa, I love your samples and am especially drawn to the one with the snow-topped trees and house. It's a beauty.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to i heart scrapping

Adding you now, Bonnie. Thanks for joining! Thanks hun, my Mother inspired that tile!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Hope we get some more players!!!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Where is everyone???

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Here I am!!!! LOL
With a Dec due date, I should be moved, unpacked and creating like crazy!!!!
Sign me up for Christmas for now. Still pondering on flat embellies that will work.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Hi Ms. P! Glad you're joining us. I'll add you now. Yeah, that "flat" adjective is really kicking my arse.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

"arse" LOL....cute!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Tammi, thanks, I received your PM.

Ladies, please make sure to send me your address via PM. I'll be swapping out SS names next week.

Pouncedeleon
Veteran
Pouncedeleon
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
I'll take 2 spots in General Christmas.

So, if these are to be used as actual coasters, they need to be flat and have cork/felt on the bottom correct? Hmmmm . . . I can't remember the last time I made something flat!

I would ask to join, but I don't think I've ever made anything flat or anything you couldn't interact with. I tend to think in 3D.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Melissa can you add me to Snowmen? Then I'm done. Thanks!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Luna, most of us are in the same boat. However, try one and see if you like it. I know my first one surprised me. It's been a long time since I've had to keep things 'flat'. It kind of makes you think more since we're not used to it anymore. Give it a try and let me know if you'd like to join!

Ms. P, adding you now. Thanks!!! Addicted yet?

molson
molson 
Veteran
molson

JCI

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to molson

Hope everyone is having a good week. This is one busy week for me! Busy = Good though!

Pouncedeleon
Veteran
Pouncedeleon
In response to molson

Ok. I have 2 pink 4 inch tiles from when we remodeled the bathroom. Is that ok? I will need to go buy something to make them waterproof but I think I can do it. I think I want a spot in general winter.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to Pouncedeleon

Luna, those will be perfect! To waterproof them, you can coat them with any type of sealer. Glossy Accents, several layers of Mod Podge Sealer, any Gloss Sealer, etc would work! I saw a few online that used a piece of clear plastic over the top and just sealed the edges well. (I am going to try using the plastic from embellishment packaging to see if it'll work. I also have a few pieces of clear acrylic that I'll try.)

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

I'm hoping to get a few more people in here so that it truly is a secret who you'll be getting a set back from!

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

When I made these before I sealed them with mod podge and then also sprayed them with clear spray paint.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Melissa Birlem Said:

Ms. P, adding you now. Thanks!!! Addicted yet?

Addicted?!?!?!?!?!? You have no idea what you have started in me!!! THANKS!!!!

btw....I finished all four of mine this morning! Just waiting on my s.s. name now!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Oh, and if no1 else signs up for Cookies/sweets or Santa, let me know and I will swap with you.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'll take a spot in general winter and Christmas. Let me think about sweet/cookies.. I have to get some tiles.. I wish I had pink. I love pinks for Christmas. When I get older, I want to do my house in a Victorian Christmas themse

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to Lookin4newideas

Ms. P, sorry!!! Ok, not really I'm glad someone else is hooked as much as me! See what you've done to me in the past!!!

Sally, thanks for joining!!! You can always paint the tile pink to start with! Home Depot / Lowes have several colors of tiles. I just happened to have a whole box of white, so that's what I've been using.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

You're finished already, Pebbles? Aren't you in the middle of a move? yeeeshh... I'm signing up for swaps according to when I can finish them, lol..

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Lookin4newideas Said:
You're finished already, Pebbles? Aren't you in the middle of a move? yeeeshh... I'm signing up for swaps according to when I can finish them, lol..

Yes Ma'am! I bought the sealer at Lowe's at the same time as the tile and this morning I just wanted to try my new toy and ended up finishing all four! I'm totally addicted now!!!
I bought more totes from WalMart so I packed my scrappy things in those and my table/desk is still up so it was rather easy to just get what I needed from a tote instead of a box and then stack the tote back. Looks like I never even touched them!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Melissa, since this is secret sister style, we are posting pics when we are done are we?

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

You can post pictures when you're finished. It'll still be a secret as to which tiles you'll receive back. There are only a few categories that need more people to keep it secret.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Melissa Birlem Said:
You can post pictures when you're finished. It'll still be a secret as to which tiles you'll receive back. There are only a few categories that need more people to keep it secret.

Cool beans!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

jci

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

When my gf was here over the weekend, I was showing her your gallery, Melissa and the tiles.. she just called me and said she found a bunch of tiles in her parents basement. She's going to ask them if I can have them or at least a dozen of them. They're leftover from when they tiled their bathroom years ago. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Oh, that's awesome!!! These coasters are perfect for craft fairs and gifts! And the best part is that the color of the tile truly doesn't matter!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Here's mine....so far!!! LOL I've making these with all kinds of themes. I made a Happy Halloween one, a Tinkerbell one (for me of course), a Barbie one for my daughter and a Redskin's one for Kevin and I'm still going!!!! I'm soooooo addicted!

Christmas ceramic tile coasters By Ms_Pebbles

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Great tiles Ms. P!!! Loving the tiled technique.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Melissa Birlem Said:
Great tiles Ms. P!!! Loving the tiled technique.

Thanks!

provinca
Governor
provinca

Great tiles Ms. Pebbles. Hmmm . . . love the idea of a team one. I do believe I have some left of NE Patriots stuff I can make myself one with. Oh, and I think I have some Boston Bruins stuff too! See what you've started!!!!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Great tiles Ms. Pebbles. Hmmm . . . love the idea of a team one. I do believe I have some left of NE Patriots stuff I can make myself one with. Oh, and I think I have some Boston Bruins stuff too! See what you've started!!!!

Thanks! I said the same thing to Melissa!!!! LOL

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

LOL! Love that you ladies are having fun with these!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Soooo much fun! I need to get up with you on making some holders!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

I made some little wood boxes to set a stack of 4 coasters in. It's 4-1/2" square on the inside, tall enough to go a little over the top tile, and there's a slit in the front to pull the tiles up from. Nothing fancy, but it worked well. I might line the inside of the box with felt, not sure yet.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

That's what I had in mind or just two pieces crossing in the middle and coming up on the sides.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Hello Melissa I am in just one swap (nutcracker one) so I have no references for you as of YET. But I would love to do this swap. I am interested in the Santa one, general christmas, general winter. Please let me know if I am added. Thank you

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to tneal40

Teia, welcome. I'll add you now. Since this is a secret sister swap, you'll be mailing directly to your partner for each category. I just ask that you purchase delivery confirmation for each of your packages and PM the DC# to me as soon as you mail them. I hope you understand that it is not personal, just that I want to make sure everyone receives their tiles in return.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Awesome, thank you Melissa. I will go get my tiles on Monday when the busses run (no car here). So since I signed up for 3 places do I just do 3 and send them all to my SS?

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to tneal40

Each spot you sign up for is 2 tile coasters for that category. You will get a SS for each category.

Signing up for 3 places means you'll make 3 sets of 2 coasters each... one for each category. You will then mail the pairs to each of your SS.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

ooo ok so I need to make 6 tiles... gotcha.. I am sure I will pick up more than 6 though.. as Ms Pebbles says.. it is addicting I am sure. Will get my stuff together and get these done real soon.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to tneal40

Craft Warehouse has wooden coaster holders there unfinished. I will check them out on Monday also (since they are close to Home Depot) and take my titles there to see if they will fit. Will let you guys know.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to tneal40

Sounds great! I hope you have fun playing with these! There is not a requirement for this swap to have a holder, just the 2 coasters. I made some holders for a craft fair that's coming up soon.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Oh I know but I would want a place to put them so.....

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to tneal40

I definitely understand that. But keep in mind that your partner(s) may not send a holder back to you since it's not required.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to tneal40

• tneal40 Said:
Craft Warehouse has wooden coaster holders there unfinished. I will check them out on Monday also (since they are close to Home Depot) and take my titles there to see if they will fit. Will let you guys know.

That would be awesome! Also, do you know if I could order them online or phone if they do fit and are reasonable?

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

^^^^ I'm curious too!!! One less thing I'd have to do!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Sign-ups will close in a few days and you will receive your SS's address! Can't wait!

If I don't already have your address, please make sure to send it to me. I cannot swap out your name unless I have your address.

Edited by Melissa Birlem on 10-21-12 04:13 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Jci - pm'd you my address...

Back from my weekend in Columbus, OH. Unfortunately, my sister and her friend didn't get the support from their school and they didn't give the approval of the craft fair until just 3 weeks ago, so all the crafters/vendors were in limbo until then. Being this was the first time they hosted/ran a craft fair and my sister's friend, Robin, had never been to one before, she had no idea how they ran. She went by word of mouth. She's used to boy scouts. People were skeptic of her. She did a good job pretty much covered all bases. She paid out of her pocket to place an ad in one of the local papers. But since the school didn't support, no one involved in the school or band parents, or school staff knew about the craft fair. The band director announced it to the students, but it's only as good as the students to tell their parents. They need to raise $35,000 for uniforms. This craft fair only brought in $450. What a shame. I'm going to write to the school board and complain to them as a crafter and supported of the band who drove 2.5 hours. I'm not going to tell them who my sister is or my nephews. We have different last names. But I was a band member in my high school, so it's not just alumni supporting.

Anyway. Pebbles, I wanted to tell you, I loved your cute little Halloween door hanger, so since I have so much cute little swap stuff from last year and will be getting stuff from this year, I went ahead and made two of my own and sold them at the craft fair for $3 each. The town my sister lives in, is a small community, low income, but strong a lot of younger families. So, it was nice that two different families with a ton of little kids bought them. Both had mostly boys and it didn't look like the mom did any crafting. They were fun to make and my daughter doesn't care about that stuff any more.

Then I sold a bunch of those flower butterflies I made into pins and post it note holders. My daughter made bracelets out of these nylons bands that she weaved together with her fingers and sold for $1 each. If we would have stuck to crafts under $5 we would have made out. I sold one flower arrangement for $15.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 10-22-12 08:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Thanks Sally!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

• Ms_Pebbles Said:
  • tneal40 Said:

That would be awesome! Also, do you know if I could order them online or phone if they do fit and are reasonable?

ok found out they were way to small to fit a 4x4 tile... sigh

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to tneal40

Oh, ok...thanks for checking.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Tomorrow is the last day for sign ups! I'll have your pals out to you ASAP.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Melissa Birlem Said:
Tomorrow is the last day for sign ups! I'll have your pals out to you ASAP.

Yaaaaayyy....my sister will get hers super early!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Glad to see someone's ahead of the game!!!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

I have two done... need some brain storming for the other two.. something not done yet.. hmmmmm

tneal40
Diva
tneal40
In response to tneal40

btw what is the best kind of sealer for ink or paper on the tiles?

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to tneal40

I've had the best luck with a layer of mod podge and then a spray sealant on top of it. You can find clear spray paint at most hardware stores. M's has clear spray sealant, but it's more expensive than the hardware stores. If you have a good dollar store, try there also.

Pouncedeleon
Veteran
Pouncedeleon

Every time I have an idea, I can't do it because it isn't flat. I'm having trouble with this one. Flat seems to be a problem for me, but I will figure it out.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

• Lunareclipse Said:
Every time I have an idea, I can't do it because it isn't flat. I'm having trouble with this one. Flat seems to be a problem for me, but I will figure it out.

I would but the stuff that is raised on the corners. Since these are coasters most will put a cup in the middle of them. Try that and see what you come up with.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to tneal40

The 'flat' aspect has proven to be a challenge for several of us. I had a difficult time getting the hang of it, but once I did, look out! I made 45 of these already!

Off to get partners set up!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Ok, everyone should have a PM with their Secret Sister(s). Have fun!!!!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Ms. P, please PM me your new address so I can get it to your SS's.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• Melissa Birlem Said:
Ms. P, please PM me your new address so I can get it to your SS's.

Cool beans!

i heart scrapping
Diva
i heart scrapping

got my ss; ssshhhh!

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

For the "flat" aspect of this, I kind of had to go back to the way I first learned how to scrapbook. Flat stickers, stamps, etc.
Maybe that will help some of you!
It is hard to come up with ideas though!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Bonnie - Oooohhh... don't spoil the surprise! LOL

I'm enjoying the challenge of the "flat" aspect!!!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Melissa, it is challenging. I put some raised items in the corners though.. I made sure they are not to high though. I came across another idea I am going to try though. I am going to school on line full time so I have to get my homework done before I can work on fun stuff each day lol.. its my incentive to get the school work done.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to tneal40

I've been grabbing all flat stickers while out at ANY store lately just to make some more coasters!!!
I also put some gems on the corners of a couple and on Kevin's Redskin one I made. I just made sure they weren't in a place were the cup would go.
I'm loving it!!!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Well I got one catagory done. Since we are the only two in there not sure I should place a picture of it. What do you think Melissa?

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

are we only allowed to have so many in our favorites list? i had this in mine and then it disappeared. i couldnt find it for a week. not even in the search area (where i found it now).

if it isnt to late i would like the
Cookies / Sweets: spot.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

This is for General Winter SS

Ceramic Tile Swap/General winter By Tneal40

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day
In response to tneal40

• tneal40 Said:
This is for General Winter SS

Ceramic Tile Swap/General winter By Tneal40

OH I like those!!! Very cute!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Those are cute!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

Ok got my last tiles done... I just need to put felt on the bottom of them now. Got sealer sprayed on them all.

Ceramic tile swap/General Christmas By Tneal40

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to tneal40

• tneal40 Said:
Ok got my last tiles done... I just need to put felt on the bottom of them now. Got sealer sprayed on them all.

Ceramic tile swap/General Christmas By Tneal40

Nice work Teia!

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

thank you Ms Pebbles

molson
molson 
Veteran
molson
In response to tneal40

JCI
Everyones coasters look great so far!

Pouncedeleon
Veteran
Pouncedeleon
In response to molson

Got mine done. Sending them out tomorrow.

tneal40
Diva
tneal40

I had to redo one tile. *makes note to self, do not take tile into kitchen to show dh* I dropped it and it broke. So I need to remake one.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem
In response to tneal40

These tiles look amazing, ladies!!! Sorry I've been away for a few days. I had a craft fair this weekend out of town and I forgot to take the laptop with me. I ended up getting accepted to a store front space as well, so things will be getting even busier!

Teia, it's up to you if you post pictures or not. OMG! So sorry to hear you ended up breaking a finished tile!

Rhonda, I'm adding you now. Will send you a PM.

Ms. P, you're too funny! ALL the flat stickers EVERYWHERE... LOL

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

I hope to start on mine this weekend. Just been busy lately!

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

Scrappy - I definitely understand. I think I ended up over committing myself this weekend. While at a craft fair, I was accepted to a physical store front. Now I have to get inventory ready for the store but I still have 7 more craft fairs before Christmas! Plus all the swaps, classes, and handmade stuff I do for my family. It's going to be a busy busy season around here!

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

Wow! Yes you are busy Melissa! That's awesome about the store front though! Can I ask where it is?
I made about 80% of my Christmas gifts this year. And I think I am taking a break from swaps after the couple that I am in until January.

Melissa Birlem
Idol
Melissa Birlem

The store is in Mayville, right on Main Street. It's a historic building and gets lots of foot traffic. I'm super excited! I'll be taking my first full batch of inventory up next week.

At the beginning of this year, I decided I was only giving handmade gifts all year. That being said, I've done fairly well so far. I only purchased one gift all year. The rest were handmade. I have a large family, so it's not easy keeping up with all of the holidays, parties, etc. For the upcoming Holidays, I have to make 18 adult gifts, 20 kid gifts, and 2 extra random adult gifts.

Depending on how time consuming the store becomes, I might be taking a break from swaps as well. LOL

scrappy_day
Idol
scrappy_day

So what kind of gifts did you make? (I'm just trying to get some ideas! ha ha)
I made a couple canvases, some jewerly, shadow boxes and a no sew fleece.
I'm not sure where Mayville is - I'll have to look it up!

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics