Name of swap: Graphic 45 By the Sea
Name of hostess: hvn101
Due Date: April 18, 2014
Heather Reed 1600 Locke St
Titusville, FL 32780
This is a full kit swap using the Graphic 45 By the Sea. Use only the papers from that line or good quality coordinating card stock - Bazzil, etc.
The idea is that each person will chose a part of the kit and make one per participant in the swap. When it's done and swapped, everyone should have a full kit with lots of embellishments and personal touches to assemble however they chose.
1. Use ONLY the paper from the Graphic 45 By the Sea line.. Use the actual paper, not scans, copies, etc. Use only good quality card stock that coordinates. with the colors in the Graphic 45 By the Sea line
2. Whatever item you sign up for, make one per person in the swap. If you sign up for multiple items and want to end up with multiple kits let me know. I will keep a count of participants at the bottom of this post.
3. Do your best. Clean cuts, securely glued. If you don't have the time/inclination/creative juices to create something homemade, we can add pre-made/no-fuss items upon request...such as 12x12 pieces of patterned paper, pre-made dies, etc. This collection has a lot of extras that would make great contributions.
4. Check in at least once per week, and follow through on your commitment in a timely manner. If your items are not received within 3 days of the due date, they will be sent back to you. Please don't flake...We want this to be fun for everyone and if you sign up for something we are counting on you.
5. Send your goodies in a 12x12 baggie. You can put smaller items in a smaller baggie inside, but other people’s creations/contributions may be large, and I'd hate for your stuff to get damaged when being shipped back to you. Label the 12x12 bag with your screen name and the swap name. Either include the same amount of postage it took for you to send it to me plus $1. Please include a return label with your address info on it.
6. In a padded/protective envelope/box large enough to hold 12x12 paper, ship your goodies to:
Heather Reed / hvn101
7. Have fun. That's what scrapbooking's all about. Post your creations as you complete them, then others can coordinate/avoid duplicates.
Each item on the list includes the minimum expected...feel free to do more if you so desire.
Embellishments include, but are not limited to, paper piecing, stickles, gems, brads, chalking, distressing, inking, embossing, stitching, etc....but do not use stickers not included in the set.
1) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: Pam in texas - Beachcomber
2) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: scrappinlilly - by the sea
3) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: soccermom23 - Set Sail
4) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: tneal40
5) 3 inchies per person, embellished: Hostess
6) 1 tag embellished 2 times at least 3x4 or larger: jennyjean
7) 1 photo mat embellished 2 times: jennyjean
8.) 1 photo mat embellished 3 times: Sassy Suzi
9.) file folder - Pam in TX
10) Journaling box embellished 2 times: Sandra
11) 2 small to medium dies, embellishments optional:Toni
12) 1 large die embellished 3 times: Pam in TX
13) 4 6x6 papers, minimum of 2 patterned: Wahinijen
14) Embellishment Baggie: bayamonesa1
15) Stick pin or paperclip, embellished:all4ty
16) Other (suggest something):Pam in TX - flowers
Number of participants:16
1) cardstock - hvn101
2) all4ty - paper clips
4)Sandra - 2 sm mattes 12x12
5)Pam in TX Borders
6)Pam in TX - "Gathering Shells"
8.)bayamonesa1-handmade flowers form burlap, tulle
9) Wahinijen - tags
10)Sassy Suzi - Journaling Cards
12) tneal - file
Number of participants: 12
Pam in TX x3