BoBunny Modern Miss Kit Swap
Due date: 5/2/14
Return ship date: 1 week after due date
This is a full kit swap using the Bo Bunny Modern Miss collection. Use only the papers from that line or good quality coordinating card stock - Bazzil, etc.
You can find coordinating cardstock colors HERE
The idea is that each person will chose a part of the kit and make one per participant in the swap. When it's done and swapped, everyone should have a full kit with lots of embellishments and personal touches to assemble however they chose.
1. Use ONLY the paper from the Modern Miss line. Use the actual paper, not scans, copies, etc. Use only good quality cardstock that coordinates with the colors in the Modern Miss line.
2. Whatever item you sign up for, make one per person in the swap. I will keep a count of participants at the bottom of this post.
3. Do your best. Clean cuts, securely glued. If you don't have the time/inclination/creative juices to create something homemade, we can add pre-made/no-fuss items upon request...such as 12x12 pieces of patterned paper, pre-made dies, etc. This collection has a lot of extras that would make great contributions.
4. Check in at least once per week, and follow through on your commitment in a timely manner. If your items are not received within 3 days of the due date, they will be sent back to you. Please don't flake...We want this to be fun for everyone and if you sign up for something we are counting on you.
5. Send your goodies in a 12x12 baggie. You can put smaller items in a smaller baggie inside, but other people’s creations/contributions may be large, and I'd hate for your stuff to get damaged when being shipped back to you. Label the 12x12 bag with your screen name and the swap name. Either include the same amount of postage it took for you to send it to me plus $1, or I can weigh the finished package and message/post amounts to be paypaled to me.
6. In a padded/protective envelope/box large enough to hold 12x12 paper, ship your goodies to:
8080 Doyle Rd
Laingsburg MI 48848
7. Have fun. That's what scrapbooking's all about. Post your creations as you complete them, then others can coordinate/avoid duplicates.
Each item on the list includes the minimum expected...feel free to do more if you so desire.
Embellishments include, but are not limited to, paper piecing, stickles, gems, brads, chalking, distressing, inking, embossing, stitching, etc....but do not use stickers not included in the set.
1) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: TLane - Authentic (text request) 16
2) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: Krispyb - Selfie 16
3) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: tneal40 - Bold
4) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: crystalmorse - Gorgeous 14
5) 3 inchies per person, embellished: kdoherty8383 16
6) 1 photo mat embellished 2 times: Sasload
7) 1 photo mat embellished 2 times: crystalmorse 14
8 ) 1 photo mat embellished 3 times: Pam in Tx
9) 1 large file folder/library card pocket embellished 3 times: All Amy 16
10) Journaling box embellished 2 times: ScrappingLJ 15+placecard
11) 2 small to medium dies, embellishments optional: msamericag 16
12) 1 large die embellished 3 times: Pam in Tx
13) 4 6x6 papers, minimum of 2 patterned: arteshamac
14) Embellishment Baggie:stopnstare07 15
15) Stick pin or paperclip, embellished: All4Ty 16
16) Other (suggest something): Momof2g1b - journal cards from kit 16
Number of participants: 16
1: All4Ty - 6x6's 11
2: Krispyb - lg die 11
3: tneal40 - pockets 10
4: ScrappingLJ - paperclips 11
5: Pam in Tx - borders
6: Pam in Tx - flowers
7: stopnstare07 - Dies 10
8: arteshamac - embellishments 10
9: sasload - stamped images
10: All Amy - banners 11
11: tcletoaddison - Dramatic
Number of participants: 11
LOTW's - colors MUST match the paper line
Diva (4) 2.5" max
D- Pam in TX
i- Krispyb 4
v- all4ty 4
a- arteshamac (sent D's)4
Stylin' (7) 2" max
S- Krispyb 7
t- Pam in Tx
y- all4ty 7
l- Stopnstare07 ,7
i- ScrappingLJ 7
n- arteshamac 7
Beautiful (9) 2" max
B- ScrappingLJ 9
e- all4ty 9
a- Pam in Tx
u- crystalmorse 7
t- Krispyb 9
f- crystalmorse 7
u- tneal40 9
l- tneal40 9
Fashion (7) 2" max
F- arteshamac 7
a- all4ty 7
s- Stopnstare07 7
h- Pam in Tx
i- ScrappingLJ 7
0- tneal40 7